All People Come Here!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captian Rogue
If anyone knows friends of friends or whatever, who know anyone to do with the movie POTC2 tell them that an Auzzie girl aged 15 who is a pirate, is wanting to be part of the movie...and i do look so much like Jack...so big advantage to all those movie makers, and that i'll do it for mimimum to close to nothing pay... big grin

Babi_Gurl
wat do u look like can ya post a pic of yaself?

Captian Rogue
sorry mate i got no pic, but i'll try and get one really soon...

POTC_fanatic
Yah i look like Jack Probably because I have dreadlocks too.

Captian Rogue
no i don't have dreadlocks, i have long brown curly hair, it looks like i have dreadlocks tho...lol...i've been told that i look like him and that i should try out for the part for POTC 2...

POTC_fanatic
Cool

Captian Rogue
Aye it is!

Captian Rogue
does ye potc fanatic know people that have anything to do with POTC 2?

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Not I... No one here really knows anything about any auditions...

Becca~

JackieSparrow
I look like Jack too! and Ive had like 50 people at my school tell me this after the movie came out its really weird. Sadly I dont have a picture of myself either but as soon as I get film in my camera Ill take some pictures they may be with my boyfriend but you can get the idea.

Captian Rogue
lol...i don't have a boyfriend, my mum said that i can travel to wherever for the audition...i'm so lucky...i'm gunna take some pics really soon...

beaujay1
yeah its wierd that no one knows at all abot potc2 auditions

Slonik9
I look like Jack's daughter!

ehenry
I look a lot like Johnny Depp. He even told me HIMSELF!!!! At the Priemier of Pirates Of The Caribbean. I remember the exact words that he said, "Hey, it's almost like looking in a mirror. you look exactly like me" I almost fainted!! But I got his autograph, it's framed and hanging on my wall. But I never considered my self to look like him. I wish I had a pic. I will get one soon so you can see the resemblance!!

ehenry
Oh sorry if you want to e mail me u can at [email protected]

Captian Rogue
you went to the premier? wow, well, i'll have a pic by next week for sure...

Captian Rogue
of me of course...lol

Lady_Eowyn3
I look like johnny too, except i have grey eyes but it's pretty cool when ppl tell me

Captian Rogue
i don't look like Johnny Depp mate, i look like Captian Jack Sparrow...

Babi_Gurl
lol wow u all look like johnny or jack unfortunately i dont sad

u went to the premier how kool is that i would have love to have gone

Captian Rogue
lol laughing out loud hehe wink

JackieSparrow
Everyone who says they look like Jack or Johnny has to get a picture then we will all vote and say who looks most like him or who could play his daughter. wow Im miffed miffed Johnny didnt win going off to grrrr myself to sleep.

Captian Rogue
I'm dissapionted that Jahnny didn't win either!! i'll have a pic by next weekend...smile

Unholy_Cheese
LOL johnny looked angry wen he didnt winlaughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.