Bad Boys of SNL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imcool34
One of the skits in this "movie", Chris Rock was talking something about paychecks and how you get 2 checks, one with the amount you made and the amount ur gonna get or something like that.... if you have any info on what this skit might be called....

thanks.

roundisfunny
I found this:

"You don't pay taxes. They take taxes. Before you even get your paycheck, they take it. It's not a payment. It's a jack." -Chris Rock

But I think this is the quote you're looking for, sometime on SNL between 1985 and 1991 (when Dennis Miller was on the show):

Dennis Miller: Here with an editorial on taxes and crime is SNL news correspondent, Chris Rock.

Chris Rock: Thank you, Dennis. Before I started comedy, I used to work at McDonald's making minimum wage. You know what that means when someone pays you minimum wage? You know what your boss was trying to say? It's like, "Hey if I could pay you less, I would, but it's against the law." Now minimum wage used to come up to about $200 a week and then they'd take out $50 in taxes. That's alot of money if you're only making $200 a week. That's kinda like kicking Monday and Tuesday in the ass. I hate taxes, I hate checks. I hate the fact that they put two amounts of money on your check. It's like: This is the money you worked all week for, and this is what you're gonna get. Don't tease me! Don't take off your bra and say: "Whatcha lookin' at?" I think taxes are the reason there's so much crime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.