KNOLL VISION 9 is up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
A leader of General Grievous' authority commands respect and spacious quarters to keep track of major military offensives. As Episode III begins, intrepid Jedi Knights infiltrate the most secure areas of Grievous' flagship, to spoil his plans of victory over Coruscant. Stage Seven was home to this massive environment.

now THIS is kewl! we await scramba for the upload messed

Jedi Priestess
in the meantime heres a screen shot

Anakin2Vader
finally a grat knollvision pic

Jedi Priestess
well I liked the last one too......brought back so many OT memories. smile

Boris
Post it!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
waitin on scramba OR someone to host it

Jedi Priestess
SCRAMBA APPEARANCE IN LESS THAN 1 MINUTE!

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv9.mov

Boris
Thanks man......

darth_surgent
Superb Job. You don't know how much us non-hyperspace members appreciate this. I shall never stop singing your praises.

Indy_Knight
Thanks, scramba. Appreciate these pictures big time!!!

Thats the same room where Palpatine is held captive. Do you see Obi Wan and Anakin at the top of the platform? Reminds me of the throne room from ROTJ and Bespin where Luke and Vader fight in ESB.

cavola
Very good job scramba ; keep it up

well from this pic i think it looks like Palpatine is shackled to that seat

EDIT- attachment removed

darktim1
yep looks like it all thats missing is him shackled to a chair.

cavola
and here looks even better shackled

EDIT- attachment removed

Sith Master X
Yep, looks like he's locked up there. Man, all these pictures...I can't wait!!!

CG-Realms
Awesome

Sith Master X
Should make for a good scene that's for sure.

darkmatter7784
thanks scramba2000!!

ilikebread
who are the figures on top of the stairs? the jedis by palpatine dont look like obi and anakin

Anakin2Vader
yeah JP forgot about last week tantive with the yoda stand-in... really impressed with this weeks 3d

Anakin2Vader
thanks for understanding grat as great too JP

Jedi Priestess
me too smile

SITH
theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=/episode3/newspics/6_modified.jpg

nice pic that someone pulled from comic-con. They took off the words

Jedi Priestess
says retrieval of that file forbidden? huh

SITH
I would post the link, but i'm a junior member, so i can't. let me try this

http: //cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=/episode3/newspics/6_modified.jpg

Jim-Jam
Could one of you upstanding members of the comunity tell me where i could find knol vision 1-7 on this site? Plz i kno Scramba must hav got them

Ushgarak
May I remind people not to use the attachment system to show copyrighted material? Thanks.

Jedi Priestess
ooops sorry Ush.........my bad since it was a frozen pic I thought it would be ok. Can you take it off for me please?

AerieLynn
Big thanks scramba2000! Does anyone have links to the past Knoll visions? I've only seen this one and the last one with the Yoda stand-in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.