Which should and which will come first, "FvsJ 2", "Jason XI", or Freddy prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

therealestkilla
Buzz has been going around on the internet horror discussions about three projects: "Freddy vs. Jason 2", "Jason XI" (a.k.a. Friday the 13TH 11), and "Elm Street: The First Murders" I thought we all could touch on the subject of what will come out, what should come out, ideas for the movies, and all other comments on the series.

Dogbert
Let's hope none.

Cinemaddiction
If anything, " F vs J 2" and put them both to rest. No need for a Freddy prequel, or another mindless "Friday" movie.

Stormy Day
Agreed smile.Although I rather enjoyed FvJ confused

ragesRemorse
FvJ 2 is defaintly going tocome (unfortunately) they really need to invest there time and money into other horror movies that could possibly be entertianing. The freddy franchise got out of hand and stupid after dream warriors, and i dont believe the jason series was ever very entertaining, just boring

ScarFace Clone
Jason XI becuse i wasent the beggest fan of Jvs.F i like jason more so i would rather have the Jason Come out.

Cinemaddiction
Jason should come out. I noticed how he likes to eyeball all his male victims before rips their entrails out.

Stormy Day
The studios should invest there money in more original franchises and stop with the remake,prequel,sequel crap.

SlipknoT
I think another F13 will come out before the rest

Wolfie
FvJ2 is coming out for sure and another NOES and F13 are still being decided, correct? I say there are enough F13 movies but I wouldn't mind seeing another NOES movie. FvJ2 I wanna see more than both of these though.

ElmStreetBadAss
I like the idea, but I think we need a lil more insight as to what made Freddy go and snap, becoming this uber molester/child killer. The thing is though, the molester thing has as yet to be proven....

BackFire
Lets all face facts, movies with Jason in them will probably be around forever, seeing as they can continue changing actors as need be.

Freddy movies will last as long as Robert Englund is willing to play Freddy. However, whenever he quits I think that will be the end of those films (god I hope so).

To answer the question, I'd like to see a totally new and traditional Friday the 13th movie, starring Jason. It would be interesting to see a new one not having to do with spaceships or another villian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.