astral projection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Collidor
hey I'm looking for some help with astral projection can anyone help

lucija
Lopsang Rampa - School of esoteric
there you find much about these things, try to look for this book..
and what do you want to know exactly?

Evy_O
from http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html

"In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body. The astral body is one of seven subtle bodies we all have.

Some people can astral project naturally. Others are afraid to leave the physical body and never are able to astral project. An alternative approach is remote viewing.

In astral projection you remain attached to your physical body by a silver "umbilical type" cord. Some people see the cord and others do not.

You are aware of things you encounter along the way while out of your body.

To astral project, as with all out-of-body experiences - one must feel totally relaxed, clothing fitting comfortable, reclining is best. Often a comforter is best over the body as the physical body sometimes gets cold when you travel out."

or you can visit the official site here

Collidor
I have read alot of ways to do it I just cant seem to get any of them to work because when I am in these deep states of meditation and try to do the things they say I lose all concentration and then it doesnt work

lucija
I have simillar problem as you Collidor, when I'm feeling my astral body can leave real body I always fall asleep

Evy_O
well I don't believe in it in no means, so can't help you there messed

Mr Zero
Find yourself someone or a group in your area to help out. AP can get a little freaky and you are best having someone else around.

bardock
bs

Collidor
see thats why I am asking for help here is cause there is noone here to help me I live in a small town

ragesRemorse
superstitions kick ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.