I can't sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver Stardust
Seriously. It's already 3:38 am over here and I'm exhausted yet I cannot make myself fall asleep messed

m!$hA
rock a by baby on the tree tops when the wind blows the............ah screw it

PARTY eek!
beercheersdrunk

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I would, but everyone else I know IS asleep! sad

m!$hA
except me shifty

furryman
Happy Dance

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

And I need to be awake in four and a half hours, I forgot to mention that...

m!$hA
argh that sux! always happens to me!

Silver Stardust
I know...damn you insomnia!!! mad

Silver Stardust
Well, I'm really, really tired, and it's 4:05 am now...so I think I'm going to try sleeping again. If I'm back in half an hour, that means my attempt failed. If not...well, I'll see everyone tomorrow laughing out loud or later today, actually...

Silver Stardust
Lately I've simply been unable to fall asleep...I haven't gone to bed earlier than 2 am in a week. Which is okay if I don't have anything to do the next day, but when I have work, or an 8 am class (for which I have to be up at 6 because I need to leave by 7), it really sucks. I really need to be able to sleep but I simply can't fall asleep or stay asleep.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...............*dies*

SlipknoT
I never sleep

NothingInVein
meh i sleep like 3 hrs a day

Morning_Glory
i hate that too

i have been that having that problem too sad i hate it cry

Morning_Glory
whatever -- you sleep all the time... smile

sleeping

drunk_nazgul
Well, you can sleep with a teddy bear while listening to George W. sleeping on tape.

R0B
I cant sleep either

Morning_Glory
I sleep 4 hours a day... Im always tired banbored

Silver Stardust
*shudders*

SlipknoT
I really only sleep in class or detention

Silver Stardust
Same here messed

Morning_Glory
it really sucks doesnt it!

its frustrating....

Silver Stardust
No kidding...

And then when I have to get up early for class, or have work that day...or worse, when I have class and then work...it can be totally killer. Today I found myself barely able to stay on my feet at work, I was so tired erm

Morning_Glory
I know what you mean... its like your eyes hurt so bad and your head hurts.... and just so tired

and then when I want to go to sleep I just lay there looking at the ceiling

and its like I am soooo tired but I cant fall asleep mad

R0B
I sleep in school while my teachers are running their f*cking mouths smile

NothingInVein
good idea!

Silver Stardust
It sucks.

I work at a movie theater so I'm always standing messed that's really hard when I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open erm

Jedi Priestess
<------no sleep here either. But I did just take a sleeping pill! smile So im waiting for the nite nite fairy to show up! laughing out loud

Did anyone else's MSN messenger just shoot craps? messed

charmedFairy
yes me too, especially in Law class, the teachers' a nut.

Morning_Glory
thats cool you work at a movie theater.. that would be a cool job

SlipknoT
same here

drunk_nazgul
I knew a girl who could sleep right through the bell, and one kid even started to yell at the teacher when he wanted to go to sleep, but the teacher wouldn't stop talking.

Silver Stardust
Yeah, my MSN died too, JP, right when I was in the middle of typing something to you no expression

Yeah, Morn, it's a pretty cool job yes easy but tiring.

Phoenix Aska
I don't like sleeping..I'm more of an active person

Alpha Centauri
I'm enduring a bout of sleep paralysis. When I wake up it has been happening frequently. So I've been avoiding sleep, which is probably making it worse.

-AC

dark1365
I would rather choose KMC over sleep, any day.

Morning_Glory
this place is a little addicting

dark1365
Yes. Very much so.

Lara
sleep paralysis is a ***** at the best of times its so irritating when you wake up with a start of have to go to the bathroom like immediately but your body just wont move! no matter how hard you try.

Not being able to sleep is hell especially when waking life is your advasary like it is mine! nothing works and thats the annoying part. dont get off to sleep till about near on between 4-6am (2-3 if I'm really really lucky) and then I'm up at 7.30 for college. I probably only sleep all through the night 2 maybe 3 times a month if I'm lucky. but I find I cant sleep at all in day time unless I'm really unwell which over xmas was alot I was in hospital twice.

Alpha Centauri
"sleep paralysis is a ***** at the best of times its so irritating when you wake up with a start of have to go to the bathroom like immediately but your body just wont move! no matter how hard you try."

I woke up yesterday, tried to breathe in and couldn't. As if there was a complete block. So I FORCED air in by just snorting in my nose and managed to somehow clear my own airway. ****ing scary.

-AC

Lara
ist where part of your conscious mind still thinks your asleep and that part of the brain supresses physical actions whilst your dreaming. but some tyimes this function doesnt work and you end up sleep walking.

according to my mum I was sleep walking butt naked the other week she had to shoo me back into my room and shut the door b4 her bf saw me. must have been one of those rare nights of complete sleep I was talking about.

Silver Stardust
*bump*

My insomnia has returned full force...1:30 am, 8 am class in the morning, and no sign of me falling asleep anytime soon cry

dark1365
you don't go to sleep unless you are actually tired. there are some people who require less hours of sleep than others...

Imaginary
count sheep... or roll your eyes back in your head when they're closed.

Lara
doesnt work like that guys! I know how you feel SS.

badboy2004
awwww

Lana
3:30 am and I'm still up.

Hmm....

I really hate being an insomniac at times erm

Imaginary
Lana hug

Korri
Its 9 in the morn here, im tired but i cant sleep either.

Chiharu_eniwa
I know why you can't sleep.

Clovie
read some very boring book.

i can't help. i don't have problems with sleeping, actually i can fall asleep in every conditions blink

Mist
Originally posted by Lana
3:30 am and I'm still up.

Hmm....

I really hate being an insomniac at times erm

stop daydreaming about me thenstick out tongue

Imaginary
Originally posted by Mist
stop daydreaming about me thenstick out tongue

If she's daydreaming about someone, I know who it is stick out tongue

Chiharu_eniwa
It's your mom. Dang it! I keep doing that.

Lana
Originally posted by Imaginary
If she's daydreaming about someone, I know who it is stick out tongue

stick out tongue

And now it's 4:30.....

*dies*

Korri
*hugs Lanana*

your my banana touched

Lana
Korri!!!! hug

We're now closing in on 5:30 am....

Mist
thats crazy! messed

Korri
Originally posted by Lana
Korri!!!! hug

We're now closing in on 5:30 am....

just DONT sleep droolio

Stay with us!! stay...

or you could like....sleep post...

eggmayo
Get some tranquilisers..

DeRFmAn
Well its 5:30 now....I just can never fall asleep b4 6am usually between 6-6:30 unless I fall asleep with my girl...its just easy to fall asleep next to her.

Lana
I finally gave up and managed to fall asleep about 10 minutes after I last posted in this thread laughing out loud embarrasment

a1hsauce
does NyQuil work for ya Lana?

Lana
Nope....

a1hsauce
damn that sucks

Kagome2005
I rarely sleep, Maybe an hour or two a night. Nightmares keep me up

Darth Revan
*jumps up and down obnoxiously* I know! I know! You're excited because Tom Morello invited you to his birthday party eek!

Korri
What? Where the fook is my Invite? no expression

Darth Revan
It's okay, I didn't get one either cry

Korri
We will have our own private party instead cry

flirt

Darth Revan
naughty

Korri
Wait, what the hell...?!?!

im your Aunt, thats sick!

Darth Revan
Oh. My. *washes soul out*

Korri
Naughty Boy!

Lana
Tsk tsk.....

Nivek, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail or something cry because I didn't get it!

Korri
We are having our own party,

Join Us.

RaeRox
okie dokie thennnnnnnnnn......lol

Lana
Originally posted by Korri
We are having our own party,

Join Us.

Will do eek!

Korri
It will be just the three of us and a big cake and all that kinda crap.

What they Hey, any excuse to celebrate eh?

shaber
ever tried ground hops?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.