my story help....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA

Mighty Yoda
i reckon C

m!$hA
ok....ill make a tally on my draft eek! (lol, geeky i know but i love english!)

Mighty Yoda
i gotts to go soon babe sad

m!$hA
aw why?

ah well so do i i guess erm

m!$hA
ok ive added this bit!! plz choose which you think sounds better to go in the blanks with the a/b's!!

first she applied a thick layering of foundation (might change that, not sure) to cover her bruises and a scar that had formed overnight. she spent .....
a) over an hour applying makeup,
b) the next hour applying other makeup,
.............styling her hair and finding the right clothes to wear - all to cover up.......
a) the pain she was going through
b) her pain
a) but pain isnt always showed on the outside
b) but sometimes its what's inside that counts

Samurai Girl
misha i wud.
Awkwardly, Megan stood up and stumbled over to her silver dresser where her makeup lay." She sat there holding her foundation as the cld sting of tears ran down her face. She wiped them away with her back hand and started to apply her make up. The bruises were stilly clearly visible through the fondation so she added another layer ths time quite thick. normally she wud wear her upbut today she styled it down to make sure tht the bruises were totaly covered.

m!$hA
thanx sexy eek! ill edit it a bit...firstly coz i dont wanna COMPLETELY steal your work,and im such an english freak that if something isnt written how i would write it i get a little paranoid!!!
thanx sexy, i really like it happy

Samurai Girl
its okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.