John Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
From the famous to the not so famous. Who all do you guys have autographs from? They can be from anyone famous to those that some of us wouldn't know.

I'll start. I don't have many though:

The old guy from the Ernest movies. (For those who don't know the what these movies are, they are movies like: Ernest Saves Christmas and Ernest scared stupid.)

I also got one from Chainz from the World Wrestling Federation. He lives in my old neighborhood. He is a nice down south person. I even got to go inside his house. He once played the fake Undertaker and fought the real Undertaker.

barbie_girl
i got an autograph from letitia dean (sharon in eastenders) and ive got a kiss from beppe in eastenders to!!!

finti
you can all have my autograph big grin

barbie_girl
cool!

Gundark
I have an autograph of Ray Romano when I saw him at a little itty bitty comedy club before he became known.

Thats the only one.

finti
and who is he??

LanceWindu
The star of Everybody Loves Raymond!

finti
oh, well thats a boring show so I dont watch it

Texas
I got to meet all the Smashing Pumpkins back in '99!
They looked horrible in person! sad

ToMacco
None for me. sad

Gundark
Well I don't watch the show....just happen to have his autograph.

I got Bon Jovi's sweat on me one time at a concert. Well, I was in the ninth row....it had to be sweat. *girlish sigh*

ToMacco
sad Gross, Gundy. sad

Gundark
Aren't you glad you're not a girl ? laughing out loud

ToMacco
Damn right, I'm glad. cool

Gundark
But its fun to be the bad one. evil face

JediOasis
All the guys from Flickerstick, all the guys from the Stereophonics. I have Tubby Smith, Rick Pitino and Pete Rose too.

mechmoggy
I have Graham Taylor's somewhere when he was the Aston Villa Manager the 1st time. He presented me with an award, when I was a kid, for writing a short story. Biz-r. rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
I also have George's from that time I had lunch with him.

Dim
Do you have his leftover food too?? what about his napkin?

Mujaffa
i have the hancock from Metallica and from some players from LIVERPOOL eek!

finti
what is this with this autograph thing

Gundark
its the topic of the thread..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
let me try again, what is so important with autographs?? roll eyes (sarcastic) to you Gun roll eyes (sarcastic) and another one big grin

Gundark
Hey google-eyes, I didn't start the thread. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I DID!

I started it to see who you guys would bother getting autographs from.

Gundark
Well then I want the signature of the secretary of the treasury. Then I can make my own money. laughing out loud

finti
I dont see the fuzz about getting autographs

mechmoggy

finti

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud
That's pretty good Mech.

finti
I would have won that bet big grin

Gundark
Well you are the one here with the experience...

finti
I know it all wink

mechmoggy
Nobody likes a know all. stick out tongue

Gundark
Except Monika.laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Finti gives us his macho bravado but I bet he's a sweety in real life.

finti
real life is me being a true Norseman a Viking.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud My mental picture: you sitting at your computer wearing a horned helmet.

finti
Vikings didnt have horned helmets, that was the Gauls

Captain REX
I have autographs from at least half the Emeralds, a baseball team in Eugene, Oregon, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Universe. big grin All on one baseball. big grin

mechmoggy
Okay then, new mental pic: you with long blond hair in pigtails and a large mallet. stick out tongue

finti
and you probably have to pay people to get rid of it

Captain REX
I just did. *Hands a midget man $5*

Gundark
Mech - now I'm picturing finti as bugs bunny in that opera one he did with Elmer Fudd.laughing out loud

finti
Mech isnt around anywhere anymore evil face

Captain REX
Mostly in the morning. In California, he's on from 6:00 to 9:00 or something like that.

finti
That just flew over your head

mechmoggy
I use frequent this establishment between the hours of 10-10:30 and 1-1:30 Uk time.

Oh, and sometimes Saturday mornings like now when I really should be working. big grin

Julie
I got Elaine Cunningham's autograph smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.