Who would you like to see return to the spidey comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukester
Who would you like to see return to the spidey comics?

Hostile
Venom left? O_o

Robo-Chocobo
i guess i would like ben to come back, but god knows how marvel would then mess with our minds afterwords...i mean he DID disintergrate after all. and this whole...clone saga...just gives me one big headache.

Koto K
I'd like to see a Zombie Uncle Ben.

Robo-Chocobo
NO!!

lukester
I'm currently writing an Amazing Spider-Man story that involves both Lance Bannon and Blackie Gaxton, I don't know how people will respond to it though.

P.S - I don't acctually work for Marvel or anything like that; I just enjoy writing comic books smile

Ironman 66
id like to see ben reily return

hotsauce6548
hey lukester, if its a fan fic than u should post it in the General fiction area.

Blaque Cell
I would really like to see Hobgoblin make a return. Kingsley was one of the more interesting villains, and he's one of the few who was able to sustain a mystery about his identity for years.

Ironman
venom (eddie actually)

Darth Jello
what about Phil Urich, Ben's (from daredevil) son and the 4th, "heroic" green goblin. we haven't seen him since his suit got busted during onslaught.
speaking of which, can anyone name all 9 goblins?

FreakFest
I want to see Ben Reilly return... in a roundabout way.
I want the Spider-Girl comic to skip a head a couple decades, to when May Parker is Spider-Woman, and her little brother Ben Parker has become the new Scarlet Spider.

Into the Void
Bombastic Bag Man, definitley. He kicked ass.

badsymbiote
I ain't even gonna front--I know I can't. embarrasment

Hey, Arachnoidfreak--are you changing your name back, or what?

fever red
I loved Phil Urich- another of those "refreshing" charactors without a big, involved backstory. It's nice to have a few of those around. Phil was just the most charming thing; goggling at super-powered women and playing video games and coping with a "bad-news" friend. He was like every-man. I wish his series had caught on- but it appeared during the clone fiasco, when Marvel force-fed us just too many cross-overs. I think few fans had money left to invest themselves in a new Spidey spin-off.

Spiderman_RJ
none of those ugly bastards, i want gwen back. and a pity carnage killed chip on his debute, cos chip was the high school mate of peter in the lab, many didnt even know that on carnage first apearence.
and the puma.

Spiderman_RJ
also i want peter daugher back where is the baby?

Mr Parker
you forgot to include gwen stacy.It should all be just a bad dream that Peter had and gwen never died and gwen should come back. smile

Mr Parker
for once,we agree.I would also like to have that marriage to MJ have just been a dream of his that never happened as well so we can see gwen and peter dating again. sad

Mane
Venom of course!

i DO NOT want to see ben reilly come back! like Robo-Chocobo said, that whole clone saga gives me a headache...

doctorstrongbad
No more clone saga.... it never happened. Ugh So many bad memories.

dami wilson
none of the above! We seriously have to move on to new things and thats that1 No more reruns or returns! Create new characters if need be but forget the old foes1 That's the way love goes. You cant keep holding on to the past if you want to move ahead!

doctorstrongbad
Um I guess that is a good point. The story about norman and gwen having children was really lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.