i know all about the x-men characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

monkeyboy
i know all about the x-men characters and alot about hulk so if you have any questions ask me in this thread

monkeyboy
wolverine
known name:logan(after his parents were killed by thier gardener logan he killed logan and left with a girl together they moved around canada and worked where they were and james fell in love with her but when protecting her his claws came out and she fell into them so he called him self logan)
powers:the claws that come out of his hands were sharp bones but now are laced with adimantium and his animal sences

Abbita
rose called him logan before she died

monkeyboy
i thought he called himself logan (goes off to read)

Meant2be
Nope. it was Rose's idea to call him Logan

monkeyboy
i have the guide infront of me k

Vampy
i thought you knew all about x-men.

useless thread

monkeyboy
shutup one mistake god your so self centered

Vampy
Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack

monkeyboy
i can my own oppinians ok and it's true besides you insulted me

Vampy
I insulted no one, pasted that (wonder if you even know where is that quote from) to remind you about some certain rules. And not to attack me if you don't want to get banned.

thread reported. have a nice day

monkeyboy
i have ways

monkeyboy
p.s. what quote

Vampy
i see you didn't read through the forum rules, what a shame

monkeyboy
by the way i've always hated you and thought you to be anoying you might remember me

Vampy
no, sorry. should i?

monkeyboy
i'm iceboy27

Vampy
... aaaaand?

monkeyboy
you don't remember me i was banned for some reason about mod bashing and never did it atleast i did not do it

Vampy
so you are a sock?

great. i counted for a hread-closing only now we'll have a ban too big grin

oh boy oh boy what an interesting day

monkeyboy
a sock?

Vampy
Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts for devious purposes, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

monkeyboy
i made this to stay on until yesturday i was only on unhosted roleplays i did not make it for devious purposes i don't like to insult if i insulted then your the first out this file which has been active for about 4 months and i'm sorry but please don't say my threads are useless it's just as bad as insulting

Vampy
bye bye monkeyboy!

ÞÁØlå
use this to ask anything about X-Men, please...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12864

closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.