its happend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heen68
Orlando bloom is playing James Bond
go here

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0089217/board/nest/10402175

SpikeSpiegel
Oh dear god I hope not

heen68
How can they make it that he is in college its gonna make the whole thing crap.

Evy_O
I think it's highly unlikely yes it's not been OFFICIALLY announced, therefore it's not credible big grin

TheFilmProphet
Correct. Besides Pierce just announced he will no longer play James Bond yesterday I don't think he can be replaced that fast wink

Evy_O
they're already looking for replacements though cry
just not Bloom ninja

TheFilmProphet
Orlando Bloom playing Bond confused Nooooooooohhhhh!!! mad

Evy_O
no-one sane will EVER allow that raver

SpikeSpiegel
Why has Miramax got it? I thought bond was MGM

TheFilmProphet
All James Bond movies are MGM.

Kaleanae
But those are comments from people messed
They haven't post any links from where they got the information erm

Kaleanae
Oh God, I found it, I went to google news and there are a lot of pages saying that Orlando Bloom is going to be the next Bond sad

Reborn Again
If they do this, the Bond franchise is finished. He's too short, too skinny and too young to play James Bond. And the fact that not a lot of Bond's history is told makes him a mystery character, which is as it should be. Screw this Smallville crap. I do not want to watch a young James Bond fight a young Blofeld. I'm going to bet that this Young James Bond idea is going to flop. They tried it with Young Indiana Jones and it died out quickly.

Ahnold
TO ALL: Please refer to the thread "Miramax signs new bond". On page two, I have posted a link to the site that confirms this rumour as FALSE.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah I noticed that as well ^^^^^^

Evy_O
That is by NO MEANS possible, I'm 100% sure big grin

Ahnold
As I said, it's been CONFIRMED as false. See my post above.

heen68
Look at this

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/3472004.htm

Evy_O
I hope the fact that the site is "femalefirst" (never heard of it) makes it less credible

Ahnold
I told you guys - it's all just rumour. Again, see the above post...

yerssot
as I explained in the other thread ... NO

Bloom wants to be, no one wants him
he got linked to the movies Miramax bought, but they forgot one tiny little thing... They do NOT have the rights to use the name James Bond.

They CAN make the movies from the books, but NOT name him Bond and use registred trademarks of the franchise, since it's property of the Broccoli family and MGM

Ahnold
I should have realised this earlier myself. But I pride myself on having done so earlier than most on this forum! stick out tongue

yerssot
we all know that you knew it already the first second wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.