Ra's or Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
Who do you guys, and girls, think is a better Batman villain? Ra's Al Ghul or The Joker. The Joker is the best villain, but what I mean is who is the greatest Anti-Batman. I can't pick one, but I do think Ra's is a great Bat-Villain. He's intelligent, rich, he knows martial arts, he's a master swordsman, and he's just plain cool.

Joker1237
Joker is the best imo, He ant relly Anti Batman, (Ra is even a less Anti Batman than Joker, because he says the dark knight is the only man worty to marry his daughter, yikes)

Joker is insane, and has done more harm to Bat's than Ra and even Bane can dream of, Sure they can beat him by strenght, but when you cripple Barb, A freind of Batman, Kill your sidekick, and even kill one of your best freinds wife(Gordan, freind to Bruce Wayne and freind to Batman, If I was Batman and had to give up my ID to one person Gordan would be it.)

Not mention Joker has done many sick things like kidnapping 38 babies, Kidnapping the Mayor in kightfall, The Fish thing, Try to Nuke New York, Kill Robin, He has done it all.

slinger
When I say Anti-Batman, I don't mean look at what the villain has done, look at who he is and what he can do. Ra's has a lot of the abilities that Bruce has.

Joker1237
But I dont think they are Anti Batman any way.

punkyhermy
joker.

slinger
I'll go with the Joker now. He is the best Batman villain, but I do like Ra's a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.