Nimrod Hunts...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
The following are targerted for termination by Nimrod. Who surivives a confrontation with this future sentinel? He shows up without them knowing while they're walking the streets so their's no time for prep.

1] Spawn

2] Darkness

3] Ghost Rider

4] Superman

5] Hulk

6] Thor

7] Apocalypse

8] Ultron

Now Talk!

manjaro
this is going way back but nimrod once beat the crap outta juggernaut, and i can think of a bunch of pll on this list that juggy can beat

Beyonder
manjaro

this is going way back but nimrod once beat the crap outta juggernaut, and i can think of a bunch of pll on this list that juggy can beat

Nimrod > Juggernaut
Some ppl > Juggernaut

Fight is about ppl fighting Nimrod. Is there something I'm missing? And this isn't a team vs Nimrod, but one - on - one.

manjaro
ok ok im sorry well lets just eliminate the first 3 , and Ultron and continue the discussion from there

Arachnoidfreak
Oh hell no, eliminating Spawn and Darkness is very wrong. If there is a slight shadow on Nimrod's face, Darkness would tear him apart.

Spawn is just too powerful for anything. Unless he relinquished some of his power back to Heaven and Hell, Im not sure on that one. He's still too powerful. His limit is his imagination That says something.

Ghost Rider can hold his own, but not for long against Nimrod.

Superman is way more versitile than Juggernaut, Superman can take Nimrod.

I think Hulk can take Nimrod too.

If Superman can take Nimrod, so can Thor.

I don't know enough about Apoc or Ultron to make a comment there.

norrin radd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.