Do you relate to anyone in the superhero universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
If so why? and How?

Arachnoidfreak
Peter Parker. I think any teenager who used to get picked on can relate to him.

§nakehead
Punisher: politically incorrect and frustrated with justice system

SnakeEyes
Peter parker for me. I am a teenager, that gets picked on, at least sometimes, and i am kinda geeky.
Also other aspects of his life relate to mine.

Red Superfly
I look kinda like Peter Parker (kinda like the modern day Pete - not the geeky one), I can relate to the character because he gets dumped on everyday!

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
I can relate to Surfer in the sense of what it's like being frustrated with humans and their senseless ways. Also in the sense of having the world at your feet but lacking the one thing you want more than anything else.

Parker I can appreciate is a relatable character tho. The most relatable.

Superman also coz.........erm.........I mean man isn't Spider-Man cool?

-AC

moshtitan
Juggernaut.....i have jealousy problems with my brother and i am compared to him in sature alot.

FeceMan
Carnage because I have a cat and a dog.

(Wtf?)

badsymbiote
Well, I think everyone can relate to spidey, at least a little. he personifies the classic hero, an paragon of idyllic heroism, and universally well-liked with an undying appeal.
For me, though, personally, I gotta say Venom and Rogue. He's largely good, but not averse to administering some good old-fashioned butt-kicking discipline for those many small-time mad guys who never received enough love from their mommies and daddies.
She is sweet-natured, strong, but estranged. Like me, she is also surrounded by family and friends, but still isolated from them. After all, a gal can only hear the phrases "black sheep" and you're truly one in a million before you start to attach negative connotations to them. Not that it's always a bad thing, I know they have love and all, but you sometimes get tired of always being different or unique, you know?

Alpha Centauri
That's what I love about comics. The fact that everyone can find SOMETHING to relate to at anytime. One of the few true timeless things around.

-AC

Paola
^ agreed yes

Alpha Centauri
You.......you switched sides! Where's all your Psylocke stuff?!

-AC

jayson
you guy's are scaring me

Paola
I change from time to time..... never been Mystique before, so it's her turn!! rock
you don't like her?

shaber
Mystique's a snake charmer embarrasment

shaber
Most to Spider-Man when attached to the alien costume and (more wishful thinking) early Venom. I liked Spider-Man best the way he was depicted in the children's cartoon show; always getting blamed for stuff unjustly.

§nakehead
wolverine and matt murdock also

Mane
well she can charm my snake anyday!!! OW! droolio

lol j/p

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha you know you meant it Mane. Filthy little urchin.

-AC

Mane
maybe i did, maybe i didnt shifty

shaber
She might make my snake slough off it's skin and get like a spitting cobra! embarrasment

punkyhermy
I guess I relate to Barbara from Batgirl Yr one.Just like her, I get looked down upon because of my height.And like the animated barab, I have a thing for bats!

badsymbiote
You can't help but like her. Sure, she's evil to the bone, but any gal willing to further her own interests by utilizing anything at her disposal is ok in my book.

By any means necessay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.