What do you guys think of Hilary Clinton?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I think she is a very inspirational woman. I adore her.

RaventheOnly
I sense a lot of personal gain in her erm

§nakehead
shes a b!tch a screaming liberal. the only reason she didnt divorce bill was because she would lose her chanse at power

RaventheOnly
^ he's right erm

Whiskey Girl
I agree with Snakehead

§nakehead
yeah, think about it. A normal womon catches her husband bangin a intern shed divorece him. The reason she didnt was becuase if she did she would never have a change at politics

SeptemberRain
so right

Tex
I lover her! love

silver_tears
I completely disagree with the whole she didn't divorce him for power thing. She powerful on her own, have you ever actually thought maybe she loved him, and thought everyone makes mistakes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus was she not a senator before Bill came into power? I think she can manage pretty well on her own.

§nakehead
why?

§nakehead
come on plenty of women love there husband and boyfriends but thed stil divorce them if the cheated on her

silver_tears
if thats all she wanted, why is she still with him?

WindDancer
Bullseye! You hit the target with that one. Democrats would have NEVER forgiven her if she woulda divorce Clinton. That's why she stuck around until the end of his precidency. She just loves the to be popular. Ugh! The Clintons should just go AWAY for good!

Yesterdays Gone
i think although shes campaining for kerry, might just cease the opportunity in 2008 and run for first female president. she'd make a good president.

Tex
She'd make a great president! thumb up
Of course compared to Dubya anyone would! yes

BackFire
I think she's hot.

Mr Zero
Show me a powerful woman and 5 seconds later I'll show you some low-brow shouting the word "B!TCH" :

Weak men still get scared when women have power. Sad.

amity75
Theres something strangely alluring about her and I'd love to give her one.

MC Mike
thumb up yes

§nakehead
It has nothing to do with gender roll eyes (sarcastic)

WindDancer
http://www.askmen.ca/jokes/2001_feb/feb20.jpg

punkyhermy
Hilary is a great role model And no!I refuse to believe she didn't leave for power.If you read her book you'd know that she really has strong feelings for him.She's smitten, genuinely and is a very caring,kind person.I'm sure she knows that people make mistakes and Bill DID look really,terribly sorry!
And yes, the only reason they say she is a ***** is becasue she is a powerful WOMAN!She knows that.She herself said that people underestimated her becasue she was a woman.She is highly intelligent and understands life.

Ron Burgundy
shes a dirty ****

punkyhermy
tell me that was a joke.

Tex
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar2902_5.gif<------ laughing out loud

That's one of the funniest avi's ever!

But what you said about my Hiliary is unforgivable! mad

stick out tongue

Ron Burgundy
haha actually i do like her, she seemed to be the one keeping things together in the white house while bill went through his little problem with a certain dirty woman

Jason Wyngarde
clinton is better than bush.no matter how many interns he does.

RaventheOnly
He cared too much about his own career then about being president.

punkyhermy
DUH!I LOVE THE CLINTON FAMILY!MY FAVORITE POLITICAL PEOPLE!!!BILL WAS COOL!!!

Creechuur
I would be banned for life if I gave my honest opinion of her...and most of my words would end up as *****.

BackFire
No you wouldn't, she's no a member here.

Creechuur
OK then, but its Backfire's fault if I offend anyone.

I think she's a ****ing two-faced *****, I wouldn't wipe my ass with her...that would be an affront to toilet paper. Its no wonder Bill is reduced to getting blow jobs from fat intern pie wagons, could you imagine having that scrunch-faced harpy staring at you while you tried to get it on?

Try to get a look at her sometime when she doesn't know the camera is on her, especially if a Republican is speaking. There is evil in that face, pure evil.

BackFire
laughing out loud

*bans Creechuur*

You can all thank me later for bringing about that great rant.

But still, why exactly do you hate her so? You forgot to mention that.

Creechuur
Thats like asking why Sleeping Beauty hated Maleficent. Did I not mention the EVIL???? The pure, unadulterated, calculating evil?

BackFire
So you don't like her because she looks "evil"?

ragesRemorse
Hillary is a dirty **** who rode the Co*ck train all the way to her station in Govermentt. I mean if you seriously belive that masquerade she put on during the clinton administration your just impressionable.

punkyhermy
Have any of u read her book? It gives a lot of insight about her.She really is a NICE person.

Mr Zero
See this Punky?: Much as I would like to see Hilary run for prez i think it would ultimately be doomed to fail. Men (especially in the stoneage USA) can't help it - the idea of a smart woman in charge has them yelling b!tch or that the woman in question must have slept her way to power.

They would rather vote for a male moron than risk putting a clever capable woman in charge.

I disagreed with Margaret Thatchers policies almost right across the board, but still managed to raise a smile when she was elected in the UK - in respect for the memory of the women who put themselves on the line to get the vote. It's long overdue that the USA caught up in that respect.

ragesRemorse
You dont think she would embelsih or dare i say even lie in her writings to sell her book's. Shit if i care a woman becomes president. Just not that dirty skank. A hillary presidency would be a repeat of the clinton administration, mixed with extreme librelism.

bardock
most men are afriad of strong women who speak their mind. and in response those men usaully call these women a lesbian or ***** for no reason. people should respect every no matter what gender they are.

punkyhermy
Yeah I totally agree.Hilary used to earn more than Bill before he was president.And no, I'm sure she can't LIE in her book becasue people read it and it's gonna be under tight scrutiny.She can't afford to give out false information.

ragesRemorse
well we thought the same about alot of presidents now diddnt we. I am just saying you shouldnt base your presidency vote on someone based on a book, but actions.

punkyhermy
She did do a lot of good though. Especially Women Rights. My fav. quote from her is "Women's rights are Human Rights" Besides even after achieving so much she radiates simplicity.She had a rough childhood and has earned all she got.

§nakehead
If you dont like that he said what if I said

Hillary Suck monkey buts!! stick out tongue

WindDancer
Actually I would like to see a female president in US. But not that annoying *bleep* of Hilary. We had to put up with her and Bill for 8 years and some of us are glad they're gone! There are plenty of women that much more qualifiy than Hilary. I still don't understand what's the big obssesion with that woman. Oh boo-hoo! her husband cheated on her! She isn't the only woman that has to put up with that! I never understood why make sucha big martyr outta her? There are thousands of women who go throught that awful experience of cheating. But it happens to Hilary therefore we must all feel sorry for her? Bah! Whatever!

amity75
In Bills book he says that Hilary made him sleep on the couch for months after the whole Monica thingy. Are we really supposed to believe that the Whitehouse only has one bedroom with no spare beds?

Mr Zero
Metaphor.

§nakehead
I wanna see condaleza rice run for pres

§nakehead
like shes gonna tell the president he cant sleep in hes bed roll eyes (sarcastic)

punkyhermy
I don't like her.Sh ecomes off as...maen!

§nakehead
I feel the same way about hillary.

ragesRemorse
i think sandra bullock should be president

Creechuur
Thank you Womyn's Rights Coalition...Youre about 30 or 40 years late with that crap. Many women (like Condoleeza Rice) have prestigious positions in America and are not generally thought of as Demon Spawn. Its got nothing to do with her gender, or her being a so-called 'smart woman in charge'. If you replace 'smart' with 'coldly calculating Queen of the Harpies', youre closer to the truth from my point of view.

No Backfire, I don't just hate her because she looks evil, I hate her because I think she really IS evil.

BackFire
Alright, but why do you think she's evil, what exactly has she done?

Creechuur
Put your politics aside for a sec and just accept that I think she is Not Good. She scares the crap out of me on a primal level. I'm not being sarcastic, sometimes you juts have a feeling about a person. Millions of people seem to feel that way about Dubya, so just give me this one, alright?

amity75
I like Condi Rice. She's quite sexy.

BackFire
Well people dislike Bush because of all the poor decisions she made. Not quite the same reason as you disliking Hilary.

But alright, fair enough. Just a gut feeling about her, huh? Good enough.

WindDancer
Not bad! She's African American and she is a woman.....perfect! Kill two birds with one stone! I like that. thumb up

Oh wait! Actually No.....the liberals would not accept her.....she votes Republican roll eyes (sarcastic)

punkyhermy
i Hate Ms. Rice!!!She IS evil!!!!Hilary is really nice!

Creechuur
See, I think you mistake a serious woman who tries to do her job to the best of her ability with 'evil'. I know I know, you guys can say that same thing for Hilary, but Condoleeza is the National Security Advisor, she's not supposed to come across as nice and friendly, like a first lady or a Senator. Her job doesn't allow for many smiles these days, y'know?

Backfire, many people hate Bush for good reason, I understand that. I was comparing myself to the people that hate him just because. Thats how I feel about Hilary.

punkyhermy
i HATE bush

Mr Parker
Shes as evil and corrupted as they come.Shes married to Clinton one of the top 5 most evil most corrupted presidents of all time,that should tell you something.

Mr Parker
Caring,kind person and great role model? Surely your joking here? If not,you need to spend less time on the computer and more at the library,as I said before, shes as evil and corrupted as they come just like most politicians are. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Very well said Creechuur. thumb up the whole clinton family is all corrupted and evil and no I dont like Bush either because the bush family is as well.

§nakehead
even though bush is the lesser of two evils

bardock
hahaha good one. bush is so evil it isnt on the charts anymore

Mr Parker
Exactly.Kerry is the one who is the lesser of the two evils Snakehead.

punkyhermy
John Edward seems like a nice man

Creechuur
Kerry is just the Lesser...period.

John Edwards is a TRIAL LAWYER. That puts him on a free ride to Hell after all is said and done.

...seems like a nice man...sheesh...the Devil always appears to us as charasmatic as possible.

punkyhermy
It's his children that won me over...so sweeet they way he was holding them in the convension...ofcourse it all COULD be for the media...reckon it was genuine though...I heard his elder son died in a car crash...

Arachnoidfreak
Yea...no. That wasn't genuine. It really wasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.