I Hate Taila Head!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
She is ssoo annoying!!!

ÞÁØlå
yes she is!!! miffed

have pics? confused

punkyhermy
nah.I'm not a fan! I don't see what Batman sees in her.

ÞÁØlå
men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

punkyhermy
hahahaha
I mean really, he has dated some pretty amazing women cough*andrea*cough...but TALIA?!

ÞÁØlå
I saw a "Batman Beyond" ep where this woman "Talia" appeared..... but she wasn't Talia..... she was her father messed and Mr. Wayne kissed her! sick

punkyhermy
EEEEWWW!!!!I saw that too!But Wayne was an old man there I don't think his vision nor mind was sharp enough.hehehehahahh!!
I want andrea back for bruce!

Joker1237
Me I aways feelt Catwoman was the cat for Batsy.

Catwoman and Batman setting in a tree k i s s i n g first come love than comes marrage, than comes the smiles on evey one's faces ha ha ha

punkyhermy
hey i like you'r new sig and avatar!

Joker1237
Think, The first 2 I was testing, Like the Joker photo, I was learning, still am learning, it was too much work for the sig to be the right shape, took me all day, I made it smaller by takeing something ten percent at a time. I failed, I try again with large numbers like 80 percent, I did ok, but the 3rd time was 90 percent and it work. (All done in paint)

As for the avatar I wish I could be proud of it but I ant, I ran into it on a Joker site, It was the right size, need no shrinking, So I adding it. And replace the old one with this new one.
But the sig, I might be talking about it for days lol. I proud of it.

Joker1237
Oh punky, Did you make yours??? or you ran into it?? When I saw you and other posters with a sig, my goal was to make a Joker one of my own??

Mr Zero
I heard a rumor that Nolan wants Emily Watson to play Talia in the sequel to batman begins.

Just kidding.

punkyhermy
yeah I made my own in the sense that I made some modifications onto it.It's actually a poster of MOTP.But it was too big.I shrunk it and cut anrea and brought her closer!

Joker1237
It looks cool,

TheFilmProphet
Just got a new Batman sig

punkyhermy
i like the pic but u know, his nose looks way too big!I don't remember batman's nose that big.

Joker1237
great that looks kind of bad, it might be the angle or something. I seen it before though.

punkyhermy
by the way it's TALIA ! I typed it wrong.

Joker1237
Talia,Taila, what ever, We all know who your talking about Ra's daughter. I have no opion on her, just other loved thing for Batman/Wayne.

punkyhermy
Batman must've been under Ra's spell when he fell for her.He only deserves andrea.

SpyCspider
hahaah u guys....Talia's hotter than Andrea anyday.

Jim Lee did an awesome job drawing her in HUSH, when she snuck up behind Shiva and whacked her with a chair...after Shiva kicked the crap out of Catwoman.

Besides, Batz boned Talia plenty of times so there's gottabe something that's making him go back for more..hahahhaa.

punkyhermy
hahahha...But I think he's more serious about Selina in the comic books...more than Talia.Talia is a brat!Really!

Shadow_King
who is talia does anyone have a pic of this person???

Punkyhermy
http://www.batmanatrajetoria.hpg.ig.com.br/talia2.gif

Shadow_King
dont rember her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.