who would win in a fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
Jakie Chan
Donnie Yen
Yuen Baio
Sammo Hung
Bruse Lee
Yuen Wah
Jet Li
Billy Chow

Woody Woods
i truly think Donnie Yen would kick some serious asian ass. all of these guys will be beat.

i 'll give Sammo Hung the Bronze

Give Jet Li the silver

and star of " iron monkey" Donnie Yen the gold.

but, but..Bruce Lee is still Platinum

Fearnix
i love you because you know who these people are but i disagree

1: Yuen Baio/Jet Li
2: YenSammo Hung/Jakie Chan
3: Donnie yen
4: Yuen Wah
5: Bruse Lee/Billy Chow

Kella
oh hell...I can't decide who would win between them. They all kick serious ass. I just...I have to go with Bruce Lee or Jet Li. Those are my favorite, but yeah...Iron Monkey was a kick ass movie. I miss seeing my kung-fu movies....sad

Deathblow
None of the above.

Chow Yun Fat would destroy them all, cept for Lee, but he can't fight for obvious reasons.

Kella
stick out tongue

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Chan

bardock
Bruce Lee

Pyrofly
Jet Li

Kella
I want to see all those guys go up against the World Wrestling Federation or whatever the hell they changed their name too..... I haven't been watching for quite some time...stick out tongue

That would be one hell of a royal rumble....laughing

Fearnix
Chow Yun Fat never lernt any marital arts untill he had to for a film and is not that good at fighting any way

Dizzyninjamh
Brucey old boy is definily #1 by far. But come on, have you seen Yuen Baio in Knockabout! The boy practically flys. Happy Dance

FrothByte
bruce lee would win all. id also like to see how bolo and marc dacascos fare against the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.