Begins teaser trailer now online.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
check the official website - it's all there baby!

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com

Red Superfly
Excellent. Looks great.

Joker1237
I thought it was all about justice, not reveage?

Gregory
It is, but eh. It's just a trailer.

Mr Zero
Depends which version of the origin you go with. First telling it was revenge, second it was justice (or vice versa)

Depends which book you read or movie you watch... personally, i think its a bit of both.

manchichirtchit
the bat is back!!!

The Tater
That was incredible.

punkyhermy
well it was cool! It was dark and it looks like they focus on characterization this time.Which is great!But it wasn't as dark as I expected.

TheFilmProphet
The film still has about a third of film left to finish so they couldn't really offer us too much yet. Hopefully I'll get to be there during the filming of whats left to finish. Upcoming filming includes highway chase scenes, rainy Gotham street, and several scenes involving S.W.A.T teams.

punkyhermy
yeah exactly...i don't think they've shot all the cool scenes yet...hopefully!the future trailers will be better.

Mr Zero
For those of you who can only see that in a weeny little auto popup win media player... Here is the direct link to the hi res quicktime version. Save it to your desktop and watch it in double window size.

This movie looks cooler than cool. Cooler than... punky! Yeah Bat fans, that cool.

hi res quicktime

Joker1237
Cooler than Punky yeah that cool from Mr Zero.

And who has giving the other posters more humor than I????

Creechuur
Talk about a teaser though! They barely show anything!!! I'm dying over here!

punkyhermy
I KNOW!IT ISN'T FAIR!

Creechuur
Love the new pics of the costume though. Its almost kinda schumaker-ish...but with taste.

May 2005 is going to be fanboy heaven. Star Wars AND Batman!!!!!

moonwalker741
ok i know everybody is hyped...but in my opinion

i think it was crap, i know its origin, but show a shot of gotham city, a moving pic of batsy, not cross faded effects of batman pictures i HAVE ALREADY SEEN! i know he goes to china or what ever, and tahts how he learns martial art, but if looked like friggen "The Last Samuri Part 2"!....o well..w/e..only a teaser i guess..

TheFilmProphet
There was no Gotham shots because Gotham is being shot as we speak they can't show footage they don't have yet. They have to show his origin because they are starting a new series otherwise it would be called Batman 5 and not Batman Begins.

The Tater
Remember, it's a teaser trailer. The only purpose of this trailer is to tease people, and to arouse interest. I believe this teaser trailer will do just that.

I'm sure we'll get plenty of Gotham shots and Batman action in future trailers to come.

TheFilmProphet
They will begin filming from July 31 to August 21 in Chicago and thats where all the Gotham shots will come from.

Mr Zero
Again with the "Nope."

They already shot a bunch of Gotham in and around London: some of it on Canary Wharf and in Mill Hill the exterior / interior Arkham asylum footage with Gotham PD cars and SWAT vans.

I know this because the building they used for Arkham is only 10 mins from my house so I went and watched. This is what Arkham looks like.

http://www.less-than-zero.co.uk/zero/AK2.jpg

Joker1237
I having a feeling this is going to be a let down if Arkham look like that.

wuTa
if u ask me i think everybodies expectations for this movie are too high....yea the 2 second teasor looked good but still...warner bros ****ed up the last two batman flicks so bad every fan of batman goes into a depression everytime they see them on tv and arent they doin this why too..thay worry me....i'm not too sold about cristian as bruce wayne...isnt that cat english?...since when is bruce wayne from england.....although from that trailor he does look the part but that dont mean he can play the part.. ..at last the movie is darker than the last two...thank god for that...hopefully it will have an R-rating

Gregory
Several people have wished for an R rating. I've read many Batman comics, and it seems to me that almost none of them would be rated R if they were translated to the big screen. Killing Joke, maybe. Arkham Asylum: Serious House On Serious Earth, maybe. Maybe some of the Legends of the Dark Knight runs. Dark atmospheres don't get R-ratings, and BB doesn't need to be R-rated to be good

Joker1237
Yes WuTa most fans do go into depression when talk about Batman Forever and Batman and Robin even me. Wish thsos movies never came to be.

Almost wants me to get that bat rope and hang the guy who thought it would be funny to turn Batman into a joke. lol

I heard he said the reason it failed was because he wanted to make it a musical?? That would had made it worset. Batman on ice lol.

TheFilmProphet
Thats true but all the scenes with the SW.A.T, highway chase scenes, and rain scenes will be filmed beginning in a few days for three weeks. I wasn't talking about Arkham. Another thing they shot alot over there in London were the scenes with the Batmobile. Too bad I don't have a web cam otherwise I could have shown you pictures of the buildings they will be shooting. The block literally looks like something out of Goham city.

Joker1237
Great you dont have a web cam, neighter do I, I did but it does not work as good as it did, The shipping from South Korea to the Us broke the thing. lol.

I was in Korea for 4 years. So I am born in American. In Texas.

Mr Zero
Ok - you need to beg or borrow a digital camera and snap some shots pronto! Counting on you FP!

TheFilmProphet
I going to try my best to get a web cam today and hopefully I'll get more pictures this weekend aswell.

DirectorFitz
Man was that teaser awesome. I loved how they had Bale saying that speech..."The most terrifying thing: Me. FLASH Bale as Batman FLASH so great!

metalhead_bob
how do i join the batman rpg

Joker1237
You can be Batman, I suppose, right now I have no ideal whats going on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.