What would you do if you could make a batman movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
I just wondering what everyone would do if they could make a batman movie.
Personally I would bring back his old car in the first movie. And I would put poison evy in it, but make her cool. And keep batgirl, and robin in it. Also I would either try putting mad hatter, or if i put joker in it, but if i put the joker in it, then i would put Harley Quinn in it.

Red Superfly
I'd start off with Batman vs The Joker.

Then I'd KEEP Joker alive, then in the next movie bring in Harley Quinn and Robin.

Then in the next movie I'd have Nightwing and Batman. The trilogy ends with Batman and Nightwing beating The Joker and Harley, but Nightwing and Batman split up.

Gregory
I don't know why WB thinks that Batman movies need romance, but I'd put a stop to it. I'd try to include some of the less well-known villians, like KGBeast.

Joker1237
I coupy write off the comics,

Movie one will be Batman beating up some thugs, Becoming Batman and faceing Joker for the first time (Joker lives)

Movie 2 Twoface and the birdman will be in it (They both be in it with there own plans, no team ups, Batman takes down Twoface in the middle of the movie and the other at the end. Robin will be in the movie.

Than Bats and Robin slit up with Nightwing, And Todd comes in, Movies ends with Joker killing Todd(No going around the world thing)

I end it with Knight fall were Bane breaks Batman, That way, I wont get rig to bad because I made a bunch of bad movies, lol.

manchichirtchit
i'd just make one of him kicking a$$ and sh!t. i'm tired of seeing bats under the pg-13 rating. the old fans have matured, so the movie has to follow. i understand that they are marketing towards the teenager group, but what about us, the (chronologically) mature fans?

CrazyEyes
Well, the batmobile would be quite modern, but would still have the same nostalgic feel of the older versions. Christan Bale would definetly play Bruce Wayne/Batman. Nightwing, Robin (Stephine Brown), Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) would be in it too, and would be prortrayed in a good light, not like Robin and Batgirl from the other films. The main villian would be Bane, but he wouldn't be like he was in Batman and Robin. I would also have a introudction to the film with Scarface. Plus, Catwoman and Huntress would play minor roles, along with Talia Head as a love intrest.

§nakehead
kill villians and make him more violent

Joker1237
Hey I have that comic the Spolier is Robin, I enjoy her better as Robin than the Spoiler. Good comic thought, Read it once and off into the plascic seal for forever.

Lenord
Arent most of you just remaking the first movie, or combining 1st and 2nd or 3rd or 4th or all of them. If you are going to make it shouldn't you at least come up with something new? Like facing a different villan than the Joker/Two Face/Riddler or any of the others that have already made it into the movies.

Mr Parker
your joking right? thats what sucked about the batman movies. mad Yeah bring back the batmobile from the first film,bring back joker,do not have him kill people,only capture them since that is the batman people all know and remember,not have him look like a wimp in his fights like he did in the first film getting the crap beat out of him by the jokers goon,have lots more action than what the first film did,go into detail on WHY he dressed up as a bat and WHY he fights crime,introduce dick greyson in a cameo,and show much more of batman in less of joker.

Mr Parker
well yeah but the whole franchise needs to be done properly this time and started all over again because Tim Burton screwed up the batman franchise from the very beginning turning batman into a killer and making the worst casting choice in comicbook history casting keaton for batman who was so physically wrong for that role. mad Burton screwed up the batman franchise because he did not care about getting the best possible choice for the role of batman,he only cast keaton because he felt comfortable working with him. mad Burton should NEVER have been allowed near a batman movie. mad

Cipher
Tim Burton loves freaks, look what he did to the Penguin- just awful.

Batman needs to be closer to the comics that are his basis: where are his dectective skills? Having him using martial arts moves. No Robin until the third movie if at all.... No one driving through a door and somehow making their symbol in it (Batman&Robin). Get good actors. Make the Batmobile more like the comics, not an SUV. The costume doesn't have to be all black, but if so, no weird armor look to it.
Keep it closer to the source material.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.