ahhh! look inside!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venom05
omg my mongoose just atcked my wild heard of irsh mcmuffins that were grasing alongside the tomatos,there was an stampede i barely made it ou alive,those irish mcmuffins are real jumpy when it comes to europeon mongooses,someone tell me how to comprehand this daister!!!!

Carnage009
OMG it happened to me before!! U need to hire a herd of freelancing BLueberry muffins to get rid of ur mccmuffins. Also, It helps if you buy a few Arabic Sheepmoos , they are really rare this season. My llama , cleatus, he almost got trampled by Crazy mongoose crazied Mcmuffins before! WE had to call the wild Erupoian Chickenpillows inc. That al to do the job!

Red Superfly
Are you two clones? Or the same person? What is it?

Hostile
I think they're clones looking for trouble. Just a guess.

Carnage009
no im a llama farmer in Kentucky who likes carnage

Hostile
And its a fantastical coincidence that you and this Venom fellow are running around pretending to have useful resources, and instead posting absurd stories? Righty-ho.

Carnage009
omg are you calling my llama a My absurd? my llama could kick ur @$$ and ud be like please forgive me, and then the toatos will eat you.

FeceMan
He's some idiot who has two different accounts (or is possibly having a little fun with his anal sex partner) and is trying to be annoying.

Carnage009
FeceMan

I hate your scarwny ass
i want to grap you by ur punkrock hair and bash ur ****ing face in
your a walking talking piece of shit and i hope you die
your a ****ing dumb ass screw up thats never gonna get laid
you rape little boys cuz u have sexuality problems
i hope someone rips the skin right off your fukcing skull and stabs you to death

Venom05
no i know what should happen,he should be stbed nbut not to death and then should be fed to some cannibals or some hungry vicous rabid dogs alive,and then if theres any left of him ****ing stomp on it and think of him as a ****ing bad memory,you ****ing gayass feceman you would never say that to eather of our faces cus we would ****ing kill you you dicksucking *******ing ****er

Sidewinder1988
Oh man, death threats, how original, sorry, but like this forum is to talk about movies, not some pitiful grudge man. I'd rather discuss some films, not your pitiful obsession with Mongeese and McMuffins.

Duke
Hey, Venom05 and Carnage009, have you two ever had anger problems before? You do know they have classes in America for angry people don't you? They're such classes called Angermanagement Therapy Trials for special angry people like yourselves. It's where you go to discuss your anger problems to people who actually care. yes

Hostile
I'm going to use a shard of glass to peel all the skin off your face. Then i'm going to pour salt and vinegar onto your exposed flesh. Then i'm going to eat your face. If i'm lucky, you'll be alive when my teeth scrape against your skull. It's a delightful sound and I want to share it with you.

You're a Venom fan too, right? Well that's good, because i'm going to eat your brains.

Venom05
haha come on hostile im ready for your nerd ass to show up at my door so i can kick your ass

Tex
Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.