Come here and i will show you pics of anything, symbiotes u name it~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Carnage009
Oh my god! last nite, i wus reading the new issue of llamafarming weekly, and i heard a crash, i went out outside and to my surprise A blueberry Muffin fell down the stairs!! He was ok, but it gave me quite a scare! He could have got eatin by a swedish mongoose on vacation in Kentucky, indeed. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing hehehahahheeheh anyways, when i got back to reading my issue of llamafarming weekly, i saw a add for new Cheese pillows, so i went and bought one the next day. its so great! If you wake up in the middle of the night and need a snack, u have cheese! and it dosnt attract albino black sheeps! I called my friend, he is a arabic goose trainer from sanantonio texas , and he4 told me about his days on the east central prairies of South Nuew guinnie , and he said that Moose farming can work up quite a sweat! speaking up A sweat, im gonna go get a ice cold bottle of llama milk, then go work on the harvest. those llamas dont harvest them selfs you know! big grin

Venom05
yes indeed,is he alright can i sign his cast?,omg dont tell me he lost a blueberry or 2,somebody help the poor mufin please

Carnage009
no hes ok, but thank yew for ur consern for his personal saftey and well being

Venom05
shroo..your so lucky keep a better eye on your muffin next tie he can seriously hurt himself and or others around him like the eropeon tomatos of china or the potatos and cucumbers of asia and russia

Hostile
You two are related. Either by blood or ring.

Carnage009
yes , and you cant for get the wild toatos of bolivia

Venom05
no we are not,he is his own crazy eurppeon mffin,i am my own

Carnage009
i dont know who venom is, but he seems to like moongooses and muffins as well

Venom05
are you for real felllow lama lover?,if so i would like a picture of a radio active mufffin on steroids wearin the symbiot custume that venom traded him for a irsih mongoose of south carolina,thank you very much mister,o yeah my dream is to have been spitt on by a radio active muffin some day

Koto K
This kind of inane crap belongs on the general forums.

Hostile
The Lost In Space theme tune (the movie one that is) has one of the phattest ****in riffs.

Carnage009
moo to you

Venom05
oo shut up you stupido english mcmuffin in a tree you hostile wheres my llamas money dont make him upset now he will strike you when you least expect it,so when you least expect it expect it!!!!
o yeah im sending a heard of 88 wild cucmbers over to your house.

Carnage009
hostile, ur sister was good, but i aint gonna pay her for it

FeceMan
Yes, because you had sex with Hostile's sister. Even though you don't know Hostile in real life. And you DIDN'T have sex with his sister. And Hostile might not even have a sister.

Why the **** are these idiots getting through the figurative cracks in the system? (I already know the answer.)

Carnage009
feceman go take ur sorry ass out in the middle of a fourway intersection
oh , and wut the hell is a feceman?

RaventheOnly
show me a pic of a schematic for a m-109 howitzer shifty

~Angel~
..... Steve???
What the f**k?

Is that you???????

RaventheOnly
who's steve? confused

Raven Guardia
steve is sniper laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
ohhh no iits me, my devious self shifty Snipers got nothin on what i deal with in terms of arms shifty

Raven Guardia
RTO > drool

RaventheOnly
^laughing out loud witchy poo = droolio

Raven Guardia
^ Jason poo = love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.