Question regarding ROTK..something i noticed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Okay, so im watching ROTK, and its at the part at battle at Minas Tirith and all of a sudden it gets dark, and there is a few battle scenes in the dark, and then in the next scenes, its daylight again, i dont understand...its dark...then daylight again?

Kitoky
You don't think the battle happened all in one day did you?

OrliNElijahsGrl
No, i just happened to notice that, and i was a little confused, and was just wondering, but thats sorta just like helms deep, they battled at night and it continued to morning

i just was wondering why it was light..one minute...dark..then light again

Kitoky
Yeah, they had to switch from Frodo and Sam to the battle of the Pelennor but they still had to keep that time continum (did i spell that right? lol). Bits of scenes were at night, then daylight...Kinda neat really...

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oooh thats fascinating, NOW, i have another question..non rotk related...whats the story about frodo, i know he was adopted by Bilbo, but can you give me a lil more information about him..like..you know..did his parents leave him..or what...i just need this information for my story, cause im having frodo explain to sandy about his life in the shire and stuff

im so dumb..i know...i should know this stuff..buttttt...i need this information

Kitoky
His parents drowned and a little while after Bilbo came back with the Ring from his adventure he adopted Frodo to inherit Bag End. But technically Bilbo and Frodo are cousins.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Thankkkk you so much for that info!! And Bilbo has been sort of taking care of Frodo his whole life...right?

Kitoky
Basically yeah smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
thankkkk you! Ohhh your such a great help! I needed that for a part in my chapter, frodo was telling sandy about his life, and so i needed that information

heres what i put

"Well I lived in the Shire before coming here, I was adopted by Bilbo, hes been taking care of me all my life" Frodo said. "Ohh gracious! you were adopted? what about your parents?" Sandy asked. Frodo made this look that maybe he did not want to talk about it, but Sandy was curious so he took a breathe and told her the story of his parents. "Well, my parents had drowned back in the day, Bilbo came back to the Shire after his adventure and he had the Ring at the time, he then adopted me to inherit Bag End. Me and Bilbo are cousins, he takes good care of me, and makes sure im safe, I couldn't ask for a better cousin than Bilbo" Frodo said, a tear fell from his eyes, talking about of what happened to his parents hurt him deep in the heart, as if he just wanted to forget what happened to them and think happy thoughts and the good times.

tell what you think

Kitoky
Sweet and touching smile, you might want to format it like this so it's easier to read.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Awww thanks!!!! hug

and thats a good idea, i will prob fix it like that so its better to understand

Kitoky
No prob!! ^^ smile

OrliNElijahsGrl
since my answer wasnt answered on tig party, ill ask here since im on the urge of asking so many questions, OKAY...regarding the game TIG (or teg) can you explain to me how the game tig is played, im starting the game over at my board, and i need to explain it better, the way i explained it wasnt that good

Exabyte
Repeated explanations, endless rule changes and practical examples can be found here big grin -
The Tig-Thread

OrliNElijahsGrl
thannnnnnnnnnnksy exa!!! hug hehe that sounds about the same way i explained it, woooo!! hehehe

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.