i have a picture of a really cool venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venom05
heres my story,beleave it cus its based on a true story: one time i was walking down the road,on my way minding my buissnes when i hear a sound of quack qauck and saw ducks fly up from the pond,i went to investigate but to only see a fat person looked to be about 13 or so with a rather odd gigantic head,as i took another lok i could see feathers stciking out of his mouth,at this point i was terrifyed,thinking to myself if i only had a brain what would i do,i tried to think as much as it hurt and stung,a thought apperd in my head,it was a mental image of me eating a bolini sandwhich,and then i was like thanks jared for hitting me on my head with a metal baseball bat in 3ed grade,and then i ran away screaming in horrer as this fat headed kid thought i was duck,i was running as fast as i could,luckily for me,the fat kids bluber decresed his speed,so did his head,i got away,just to tell this story and how he ate poor inocnet liltle bob the duck,i mean just that day me and him had lunch,we both had a bolini sandwhich,this story is in memory of the duck thats life was taken away by a savge homicidal fathead.the end.

Hostile
Come on man, GET OVER YOURSELF! This is just STUPID.

Carnage009
that story is so touching bunny -that is my llama's friend , his name is bobo

Venom05
no it is not stupid do not insult the ducks that way,i may be very well supid and im proud,i am a proud stupidition,if you have a problem with it you can talk to my alasken polar bear outside my office of eurpoeon turkeys

Venom05
tell bobo i said hello

Carnage009
Bobo says hello to you chick dew.

my cow moos at nite!

FeceMan
You suck as a person.

Venom05
EDIT

ÞÁØlå
*sigh*

closing.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.