Ichijouji Ken:One of the most complex characters in anime history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
I was looking back at Digimon 02(recapping my obsession with Ken-chan)and i just noticed..hes pretty complicated!

Fealing surpressed memories of living in his brothers shadow and fealing guilt for his death,any little kid could get messed up.Then being controled by that dark being

But what interests me so much is his warped,almost 2 faced personallity.Kaizer was like a part of him,it was still him but under the influance of evil.He was however,not dark and broding,but angry,cynical,and enjoyed other peoples pain.

HOWEVERX2,he also didn't understand what makes a Digimon living.He was posessed in a way so that he had free will with very thin limits.So Kaizer and Ken are one in the same,like a termporary insanity..but...it wasn't because he didn't know he was hurting others???But...he did?????

WOW,I could go on forever.Anyone agree at least.Any thoughts on my cheep symposium?

crazy_c
yeh i agree.....i think that the digimon he mistreated during his Kaizer period were like things he could let out his anger and hurt on. Try to make things hurt the way he did when his brother died and also he could do this without feeling the guilt of doing it to a real live thing.

But then when wormon was destroyed it was kind of like a wake-ip call that his only friend was one of the things that he had tortured mercilessly for ages. So then he kind of went and rethunk his whole....... thing.

Umm yah i hope that kind of made sense to peoples.....and yah it's probably not very accurate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.