just read it ok? post wut ever u like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Carnage009
my llama my llama is a very pretty mama he likes dad and papa and elklskfdjsdjf ' fj'kjlaj;lafijfa'oiejfojdfoijkfdl kgnklnmdmoooooooooooookdhaslkdhlkjhkajshdlkjahslmo
oo@nite,mlkjdl;kajdas Happy Dance big grin laughing out loud Happy Dance sick evil face sad

Venom05
my llama says he loves that song abnd creates one of his own here it geos
the monkeys in the tree the monkeys in the tree omg the monkey is peeing on me omg the monkey is peeeeeeeeeeeing on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can spit it da daum da dum da you can spit it hehehehehhe omg my llama is now fighting a wild camel from canada outside my window,i must go help my friend win this fight,ahhhhhhhhhhhhh*charges in with a spon full of lamma beans* muhhahahahhahahhahahahahahha teehe toddles!

Carnage009
i like llama beans.
i feed them to my mongoose everyday

ÞÁØlå
moving to off-topic forum......
Carnage009: don't open threads like this in this forum, ok?

Moo Cow
java the llamas as big as yo mama

PrefectRonnykin
mocha frapp messed

Dogbert
Wow... intelligence at an extreme low here in this thread..

JToTheP
SAMMY WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU ARE YOU A ****IN IDIOT!? HE'S 5 ****IN YEARS OLD! WE'LL PUT A ****IN...I'LL PUT A ****IN CONDOM ON YOUR ****IN TOMBSTONE! YOUR A MORON! SAMMY SHUT THE **** UP, HE'S AN IDIOT! laughing

I have a Secret...that no one knows...Shh...Don't tell....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.