picture of wormtail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hellobaby
have ya'll seen this picture of wormtail. what do ya'll think?

Phoenix
AAH!

*shudders*

shaber
Eugh!

eezy45
THIS shall be Pettigrew?
laughing out loud it really is not my imagination of Peter

Phoenix
nor mine, but it is good anyways. I'd always pitied him the books, but this pic takes away any pity I had for him -- here he's just the gross guy who... well, book-readers will know what he did, and I'm not gonna spoil it for movie-junkies

SAtown_punk
That's not how I pictured him. I thought he'd be really skinny. He doesn't look like someone that Sirius and James would hang out with. Oh well...he does look like a follower, and a scaredy-cat. It's a good portrayal, I think.

BellaButterfly
hahah that looks like my uncle hubert!!!

Wait no it doesnt !

EW!

BunnyWolf
That's defiantly NOT how I pictured him... no expression He looks awful in the piccy, but I guess it's all good in the end anyway and in my opinion I think he'd make an good Pettigrew...thumb up

Draco's Girl
he looks like a rat....like wen i imagined him i didnt think he would loook that much like 1....its just scary

casky
^ sorry that was me i 4got 2 log out of my sistas 1

megajoint
well...its not how i imagined him 2 be!!!
*puke*

I was thinking more like monk
bold(all the head),short,jumpy,
and not man in the age of 50+
in one word -disappointment.
but almost all the movie characters were not how I imagined them.shame.

eezy45
yeah and did the book say he was as big "particularly around the middle" (hagrid stick out tongue)?

*Georgina_A*
ok! he looks a bit red...and hairy...stick out tongue

cheeky munkey
well i can imagine him as a rat, but i really didnt imagine him looking like that, like SAtown punk, i thought he'd be skinnier.
but i suppose he will look ok in the film

SAtown_punk
megajoint, I thought they did a great job in casting everyone. Ron and Hermione are great, I'm not sure about Harry, thouh. Getting Alan Rickman to play Snape was a great idea, and the original Dumbledore was good. So is McGonagall.

Sir Bob III
um...

not how i pictured him at ALL isnt he supposed to be balding

ps this is prefect ronnykin by the way i changed my SN

Sir Bob III
i pictured him as a monk to

SAtown_punk
A monk? That doesn't make sense.

queenkelly25y
Well, gross out sick but I mean the guy has been a rat a while right? How else is he supposed to look?
peace and
im out

eezy45
But the new Dumbly seems to be a copy of the old one stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
i don't think they did a great job casting Harry. but then again, must be a hard part to play stick out tongue

Isilcal
Not really what i had in mind........... laughing out loudcool

SAtown_punk
Me either, but I'm sure it will be fine. I want the damn movie to be here already.

pinkduckie
not great but we'll see

JRIndy
As we are talking about the entire cast anyway...what do you guys think of Oded Fehr as Sirius, if not Viggo "Aragorn" Mortensen?

JRIndy
Wait I have got pictures!
That's Fehr with short hair (if it works)

JRIndy
And that's him with long hair in "the Mummy", just ignore the tattoos

JRIndy
Mortensen with short hair...

JRIndy
We all know him with long, but he's just too gorgeous, so:

JRIndy
Last one. I think the way he looks on this picture, he would make a really good Lupin. Better than Thewlis anyway.

Gil'sSweetheart
That's not how I thought he would look.

weegie
Did you know

danis4ever
For me.... i think he looks like fudge's brother....

celestial_moon
lol i read about that a long time ago...i cracked up about that.

saziikins
Gah! Not what I imagined of Peter at all. I always thought he would be quite small, (well smaller than James and Co), and really skinny and striving for perfection you know?

shanie623
OMG! HAHA! I have heard about this before, but I have never seen the article! HAHAHAHA! Haley as Potter! No effin way! It's a good thing they discovered Daniel! Not that I have any complaints against Osment. I love him! He's a GREAT actor! But dude!!! No American Potter PUH-LEEZ!!!!! LOL.

Orli'sElf7
ew pettigrew looks like a porker!!!

celestial_moon
no he looks like a rat

ArrghPirateGirl
I thought he was ment 2 b bald and skiny Hmm Oh well

Orli'sElf7
hey JRIndy...i think both guys would make a good sirius. the one from the mummy is perfect. the description of sirius in the book was that he was very young, but had a slight old look to him. so viggo would work too....mind you he is a tad up there in numbers...anyways...you know who would make a good lupiin? johnny depp. okok so you cant see it now...but heyy! stage makeup!! i can see him with POTC length hair, all sleek and blonde w/flecks of gray and mayb some color contacts? he can pull off a smart caring wizard i think. plus hes not too young, not too old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.