How powerful would he be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
If Hellboy gave in to his "dark side" and embraced the demon power and stuff, how powerful would he be compared to others and compared to his former self.

Arachnoidfreak
He would be practially unstoppable, on the level of a god. He'd actually be Satan, ruler over the Apocalyptic Earth.

SnakeEyes
whoa he should have done it then!

Arachnoidfreak
lol, the whole point is that if he did do it, he'd become evil, and he doesn't want that.

SnakeEyes
do u have any pics of him in demon form, or was that just in the movie?
also, what hero could go toe-to-toe with him in his dark form?

SnakeEyes
well? A-freak and i are not the only ones who can post here!

ScarletSpider
I'm too scared!

I don't know who could stop him, but given that he's had several TV shows, and with ample planning time, I bet Batman could do it! YAY our savior BATMAN!

Arachnoidfreak
Hmm, well, Hellboy DOES change into his full demon form in the comics(and it looks awesome) but pictures are hard to find. Just buy the first or second Hellboy trade paperbacks.

SnakeEyes
hahahahhahaha

i still do not think batman could beat him.
But hmmm, let me think, i would like to see Spawn try to beat Hellboy in his evil demon form.

SnakeEyes
or the Darkness, or a pair or trio, or team of heroes.
Imagine Spawn, the Darkness, blade, and daredevil trying to beat em

SnakeEyes
*bump*
discuss all

Mane
have you ever seen the movie? he grows his horns, has a little flame-orb floating above his head, his breath smolders, and his Right Hand of Doom has a glowing design around it

SnakeEyes
yeah i have seen the movie, and i know what he looks like and all, i was just wondering exactly how powerful he was at that stage. And also what hero or villain could go toe to toe with em like that.

SnakeEyes
also, i could not find any pics of demon style HB but look here:

SnakeEyes
my previous post was normal HB, but look at this screwed up thing:

Arachnoidfreak
the full-demon Hellboy in the movie looks different than the one in the comic book.

SnakeEyes
hmmm, what does he look like?

Arachnoidfreak
The horns extend farther, and instead of just the little orb of fire, his whole head in engulfed in flames, and he gets a bit bigger. His Hand of Doom doesn't glow either, to the best of my memory.

SnakeEyes
cool, maybe i should save up to get some Hellboy TPB

SnakeEyes
hmmmm,
i wonder why Hellboy isn't as popular on these forums. He is one of my favorite superheroes

Arachnoidfreak
Because he's Dark Horse, and apparently no more than 5 people on this forum even pick up comics that don't have the Marvel or DC logo slapped on them.

SnakeEyes
laughing out loud

that is probably true, but i like Hellboy. To me, he is one of the most unique heroes in comics and not to mention his sense of humor.
What you just said is true, and that is sad.

§nakehead
Only maybe holy water and some crucifixes could stop him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.