Can Sombody make me a sig please :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorondor
can someone make me a sig, ill tell you what i would like if you can do it for me smile

BunnyWolf
There's a sig request thread in this forum... You should post there yes

Thorondor
sorry lol i looked but im too lazy to find it stick out tongue

Darth Revan
I'll do it for you but this thread is gonna get closed

Thorondor
ive posted in the questions board about it

yerssot
please, you already posted this in the Q&A, don't multi-post things

Linkalicious
hmmm....lets see. 21 posts. That's pretty new to me. I think we should stop with the dick head comments and give the guy a break...

thx for the kindness bwolf

yerssot
no matter how new someone is, they agreed with the forum rules
I suggest he rereads this part:

Linkalicious
blah blah blah....yada yada yada. can you stop being a robot for like ummm...3 minutes. life's too short for TOS violations.

yerssot
I have no idea what you're trying to pull here linkalicious, but it's clear that no matter how new you are, there are rules and people should follow them

Thorondor
thank you linkalicious smile spose he has a point though but no need to moan yerssot stick out tongue

Linkalicious
what i'm trying to pull? ur leg yers. k, well this gives me a good idea for a poll. thanks...and try to relax a bit, it's Friday!

Darth Revan
yerss isn't moaning, he's just saying that the rules apply to everyone
Plus I believe that could be classified as minor member bashing

Thorondor
im confused! what is this about anyway? i also dont know that.

Linkalicious
which part exactly?

Raz
We have a dedicated thread for signatures, so there is no need to create a new thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.