R.I.P Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
Your great book was cancelled. This is the thread for mourning. sad

Mane
cry

Arachnoidfreak
I never read it so....whatever.

SnakeEyes
me neither. As far as i am concerned! Captain Marvel is better off the way he is!!!!!! Happy Dance

Joker1237
Yeah one hero down(A hero I dont care) and many more to come, if the villians wont get them, than cancle will.

ScarletSpider
Well, I for one am not a heartless bastard smile. It was a great book and I will miss his adventures, although he should be reappearing in a team book after this whole Avengers Dissassemble mess is sorted out, or maybe even before then. I place my bets on him showing up in either the new Defenders or new Thunderbolts series.

Joker1237
He was Marvel's Superman in more ways than one. I dont care if he got cancle, Marvel has some great rip offs but Captain Marvel is one of the rip offs I dont care about. I hate Captain Marvel.

Mane
well then Captain Marvel hates you! miffed

Joker1237
At least we feel the same about each other lol.

ScarletSpider
How is Captain Marvel a Superman rip off? I'm sure you can make a few comparisons, but usually for a Superman rip off people list Shazam or Gladiator.

Joker1237
They both fly, They wear almost the same suit(Blue vs red) They both almost have the same personaltie.

punkyhermy
like I care!

ScarletSpider
Then why the hell did you post? Go back to the Batman forum.

bardock
go on now. this sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.