WOAH Cool, Darth Vader Voice Changer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
COooool Dude, this awsome, want this when this comes out...

http://starwars.com/collecting/news/2004/07/news20040728.html

Become Darth Vader with the New Darth Vader Voice Changer
July 28, 2004

Since the world was first introduced to the evil Darth Vader more than 25 years ago, people everywhere have mimicked his legendary voice and his infamous breathing sounds.

Late this fall, people all over the country will be able to become the most legendary character of the entire Star Wars saga with Hasbro's new electronic Darth Vader Voice Changer.

The Darth Vader Voice Changer features the realistic helmet, mask and chest plate that made the very image of Darth Vader an icon. Just put on the gear, and the change will be complete when you hear your own voice converted to sound like that of the evil Lord Vader! Two additional modes are included: the first plays the ominous breathing sound, and the final mode plays five of his most popular phrases from the Star Wars movies, including "The Force is with you," "You don't know the power of the dark side," "Don't make me destroy you," "Your powers are weak," and "There is no escape." Your voice can be adjusted through three different pitch levels. The helmet is adjustable to fit all head sizes, from age 5 to adult.

Click here to pre-order the Darth Vader Voice Changer from StarWarsShop.com today.

http://img54.exs.cx/img54/794/20040728_1_bg.jpg
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/7416/20040728_2_bg.jpg

Manôkhâu
Awesome......"No, stay on the leader"....

§pearhead
laughing out loud a new thing for all star wars geeks to cherish stick out tongue big grin

VengeanceGOD
Dude. That's cool.

moonwalker741
yah thats me stick out tongue

Manôkhâu
I'll buy four! geek

Mace Skywalker
Yeah its cool, but a helmet. That is totally stupid unless you have the rest of the suit to go with it.

waynerobsonuk
When I first saw this my reaction was " I just gotta have me one of those!!!" but now with a baby on the way it looks like I may have to wait sad.
Mind you I think it would be a bit better if they had the voice changer seperatley (Would be great to use when on the phone to say the electric company....LOL)
Talking of Vader I saw what has to be the most sureal thing ever today. I live in the UK near Newcastle, and whilst walking around the city center with my other half looking for baby stuff ...... There's a bloke in full vader outfit just walking round as if it's perfectly normal! Strangest thing was my parents were with us and both of them never even noticed a bloke neartly 7 foot tall dressed as a sith lord standing 2 feet from them.....mad
Just wished I'd had my camera on me smile

Wayne...

MadHeretic
I wish I was there to see it smile Should've taken a picture with him.

waynerobsonuk
Damn right that would have been great............... still can't get over the look on my dad's face when he realised who was standing next to him [my dad's only 5 foot 7....LOL)

Wayne...

Mr Zero
My GF will want me to wear this in bed.

funman
Hey, that's cool. But it's a hardware. I have a software to change your voice. Its name Voice Changer Software.

longevity
Oh a software to changer your voice so how did you find it?

funman
A friend refer to me. I used it to make my video clip and if you want, I will refer to you.

longevity
Oh cool. please refer to me. I also made a video clip recently and I want to include 2 voices to it, a man and a girl. So Voice Changer Software can do it?

funman
Of course. Try it at "ht tps: //w w w. plimus . com/ jsp/ buynow.jsp?contractId = 1639808 & referrer = longefintec"

I cannot post a link so copy this link and remove space to get it

darthcraka
so when is it hitten shelfs i couldent find date in artical

ChickinMeat
man, imagine clubbing or going down the pub with that on, you would get all the ladies! laughing

that helmet is cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.