i JUST GOT SCammed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
mad AHHH man mad i just got scammed, and i'm really thinking about going out killing the batastard mohter Fu*cker Ahh man i dont know what the shit to do mad this GOD damn bastard mother has my name on a paper and shit DAMMIT!!! what should i do KILL him, or what? mad mad

Woody Woods
sell you some bad tomatos?

nah, shead some light on the dark.

rusky
yeah... what did he do ? ... oh....wait...nneah...just go kill the bastard evil face

§nakehead
watch your language thers children reading this.

Dogbert
How did you get scammed? What happened? confused

furryman
That's an anti American way of thinking Dobert sad
There doesn't need to be an explination for the motive, just bomb the focker into next century smile

rusky
laughing yep..that's pretty american big grin

MC Mike
stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
What

MC Mike
What did he do???? shock

§nakehead
sounds good to me.

Master Revan
What did you do to get your name on the paper?

§nakehead
Ill kill them for you. It will $10,000.00 half now half later.

ragesRemorse
There was an agreement for me to house sit for him at his villa in south carolina, i sighned a promissory note, saying that i was working for him. Instead he uased that signature to open acharge account in my name, and charged 500$ of shit in my name. God dammit mother fu*ker im through with helping people damn you bastards...well not you, but you You MOhter FUc*ker mad mad mad mad

§nakehead
dude, chill out. Instead of yelling at us why dont you tell them

Manôkhâu
Sue him.

MC Mike
Bingo. no expression

GABRIEL05
Well since what he did was illegal, there's no way the bank is gonna make you pay all 500 bills back. Yeah. This guy will most likely get some jail time depending on his race and criminal history and make good friends with a 258 lb 6"4 convict named Big Buddy who likes to whisper sweet nothings in his ear while they shower together...worst case scenario mind you

bardock
hahahaha got took. hunt him down and beat his ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.