warblade vs. ripclaw vs. wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superboriqua
who comes out on top

moshtitan
wolverine.

Badabing-Saver
wolverine. dunno the other guys

LORDSIDIOUS01
Warblade and Ripclaw aren't all that. Logan rips'em in half.

horrorwolf
Wolverine walks away from this one - with a Coke and a smile.

closedeyes

carver9
wolverine easily

endrict
this can be a good fight,

Warblade: can alter his molecular structure, allowing him to reshape parts of his body at will, simultaneously turning those parts into a kind of organic steel

Ripclcaws: Abilities A metamorph, Ripclaw is able to assume animalistic characteristics.

Wolvie: Regenerative healing factor,
Slowed aging process,
Retractable bone claws,
Adamantium laced skeletal structure
Superhuman strength, stamina, agility, reflexes, and senses
Resistance to telepathy

Ripclaw goes down first...yaya hu almost killed Martian manhunter, who cares.

Now its Logan vs Warblade and Logan wins by experience.

guy222
Originally posted by superboriqua
who comes out on top

James 'Wolverine' Howlett

Combat
I like both these Image guys, but if I remember they don't have a healing factor. Warblade might be able to change himself, but Wolverine wins after a hard fight. Warblade kicks ass when he uses his potential know and could get some wins. Are we using one death btw. Other wise fanboys will be going mad.

guy222
Originally posted by Combat
I like both these Image guys, but if I remember they don't have a healing factor. Warblade might be able to change himself, but Wolverine wins after a hard fight. Warblade kicks ass when he uses his potential know and could get some wins. Are we using one death btw. Other wise fanboys will be going mad.

healing factor ftw(logan)

Zack M
LOL @ these replies. Shame on you, Carv. Warblade takes both of them at the same time.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
LOL @ these replies. Shame on you, Carv. Warblade takes both of them at the same time.

I don't know who wins this fight. But I have a hard time believing someone who thinks Deathstroke can beat Black Panther. cool

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
I don't know who wins this fight. But I have a hard time believing someone who thinks Deathstroke can beat Black Panther. cool

I'm referring to ws one.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Zack M
Well, these comments are old. If you go back far enough in Warblade's history, Ripclaw would totally take 5/10. Wolverine would stomp him. ha-som

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.