asm sins past

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
man if you havent been followin this comic i suggest you pick it up...its pretty sweet...at the end your be like what the? but by the end odFtwo your be like holy shit!

Smodden
sins past...great one...can't wait for part two

so could somone fill me in...on stacy's leter...I mean I thought she was deadmessed

Spiderman_RJ
she is, isnt that her clone who survived?

wuTa
no she;s dead...she never sent that letter she wrote it but never sent it..someone esle did....i dont want to ruin it for anyone part 2 fills you in more

badsymbiote
Yeah, what're you doing in that chair. GO GET THESE BOOKS!!! A must-have for any true believer.

Hostile
Can you give me the issue number? I want to know what the heck you're talkin about.

Spiderman_RJ
it is issue 509
please someone spoil me on my pm....pleez in my country wwe are still in the sucking venom godzilla.
badisimbio, forgive all my venom bashings.........spoil me (when u have time of course) also what happpesn after marvel knights 4? does johan realy....u know? also why the heck felicia is working for the bad guys, she had a investigavie office.

badsymbiote
Allright, allright. I'll message you. Don't ever say I never did anything for you. You and I have definately had our disagreements, but, well, forgive and forget...and I shall now demonstrate some grace...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.