Ultimate Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyEyes
I heard a rumour about this a while back and decided to check it out. I came across this link:

http://superman.ws/ultimate/

So, can we soon expect Ultimate Superman hitting the shelves? If so, what is next? Ultimate Batman? Ultimate JLA? If Ultimate Superman does arrives, what differences should they make? Villians? Characters? Situations? Let's have your ideas.

NateDawgNT
No, that's not really happening. That image and that story concept was from an issue of Wizard Magazine from a while ago. It had an article about how much of a success the Ultimate line had been for Marvel and how DCs would look if it were done... they had a bunch of different artists do their renditions... it had Batman, Supes, Wonder Woman, JLA, Flash and Green Lantern. DC's only thing even close to Ultimate Superman was Superman:Birthright. A now ended limited series. It was good, too... but by no means an Ultimate line.

baddspellahl4
das a piempin costume. most of his costumes look gay, but that, by far is the coolest suit ever

Darth Subjekt
Does anyone remember that electric bolt Superman? If so, did he have a special name.....i have a card of him somewhere i just cant find it and i didnt know if he had any special comics put out. Someone, if you know anything, please let me know.

baddspellahl4
you mean superman blue? when he had different powers than the original superman

theshakl
there are more pictures like this Ulitmate Superman, like Ultimate Wonder woman i have seen them and they all look really cool..except maybe Flash..but i agree this is the best Superman Costume Ever

no more stupid underwear

Paola
eek! that pic is so nice!!

pr1983
could be good... could be shit... we'll have to wait and see...

Mainstream
Superman Returns...blockbuster or bullSh*t...soon the world shall know.

pr1983
costumes alright... prefer the original though...

Napalm
That pic looks pretty cool but that discription dosent sound very differnt

x_danny_x
that costume looks like Superman 1 million's costume!

Tron
DC is suppose to be coming out with their own Ultimate line-up this year, called DC All Stars.

Although, DC did invent the concept of "Ultimate".

hotsauce6548
that would be hot. the ultimate line in marvel is my favorite.

Fanboy
It is not Superman 1 million Superman it was based on Kindom Come Supermans costume.

Draco69
Actually "Ultimate" Superman may not be too far. Infinite Crisis is coming up....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.