SW episode 3 Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xanatos
OK forgive as I am sure this has been asked before. sad

I was looking at a SW picture book, and in it I saw Doku with a blue and red lightsabers. What was this and why did GL take the scene out if he did?

Sith Master X
Because, I don't know why the hell GL took this scene out, but there was more to the Yoda Vs. Dooku duel. There was a part where Dooku used two sabers to fight Yoda, a blue and a red one, but that part never made the final cut of the film.

Ushgarak
Yes, parts of that were rather sadly cut, and not even included in cut footage seen since. Bah!

Maverick2364
That's horrible... GL is a bad bad man...

Sith Master X
I was kind of dissapointed when I found out about this, I mean that duel was too quick in my opinion, I think it would have been nice to have seen that part in the film, unless for some reason it just didn't fit? messed

El Toro
IMO cos anikin will most likely use the two colors (red & blue) against OB1 and GL didnt want to give that sort of effect away too early and to Dooku's character.

But it wouldve made Yoda seem more powerful. Dooku strugglin against Yoda and having to resort to using 2 lightsabers.

Xanatos
Thanks everyone big grin

El Toro has it been confirmed that he will use red and blue. This would rock rock

Sith Master X
Yeah, red and blue would rock big time!

Mordecai
I never knew there was more to the Yoda fight, it was a tad short, but still kicked major ass. big grin

And i'd rather just blue vs blue for the duel, red just doesn't seem to fit for some reason, at least the way i see it.

Ushgarak
Actually, when asked about two sabre fighting in the new film, Nick Gillard specifically said that it was a shame that these bits were cut from AOTC, indicating there is not much, if any, two sabre fighting in ROTS.

Incidentally, do please remember that two sabres are not endemically better than one; it is just a style thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.