Did you read all the rules?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
Ok, obviously as a member of KMC you are responsible for knowing all the rules that apply to the forums. Your job is to read them all thoroughly and to have a complete understanding of these rules.

But what i wanna know is:

How many of you actually took the time to read all the rules thoroughly when you first signed up here?

yerssot
to be a nitpicker, those rules you can see a link too right next to Forum Archive are just a month old wink

yes, I did as should everyone

Thorondor
*whispers to link* what a geek stick out tongue

j/k

Linkalicious
lets not go there Yers takes his rules very seriously...even though i know your joking.

Maybe he got dumped by his girlfriend or something...he's touchier than normal

yerssot
read the rules thorondor, about bashing

Thorondor
ok since you are all making such a big deal about it i will read the thing.

Jeez!

yerssot
you sign up for something and you read the rules, that's pretty basic no?
or do you go to a cardealer, sign a contract and not pay?

Thorondor
thats a bit different to a forum yers, and stop whining about it i said i would read it so weished!

yerssot
no, it's a basic principle you should at least gasp the idea of: sign up and KNOW the rules and APPLY them

Linkalicious

Thorondor
why is he moaning about it SO much, or is he just doing it to up his posts.

yerssot
link, please delete your post, I find it very bashful

Linkalicious
really? i find this very bashful

http://www.xs4all.nl/~hwalther/images/opc-bashful.gif

Thorondor
Oh yeah its Friday big grin woohoo dwinking time stick out tongue

Iirima
When I signed up, I didn't read them really, but after I was here a couple of days, I did. I know, bad girl is me that didn't read rules immediately...embarrasment

Thorondor
well ive only be here for a few hours so tell yers to give me a break please smile

yerssot
thorondor, please, try to act mature

Thorondor
how is that not mature....what im saying is a lot of people dont read the rules straight away they want to get into posting and having fun, but then people whine about reading.

so other people wait a few days until they read them fully so why shouldn't i?

yerssot
you know what I mean: stop nagging about me saying you have to read the rules

you broke those with doing "Duplicate Posting", had you taken two minutes to read it, you would have known

Linkalicious
how about you stop nagging him about reading the rules? am i wrong or doesn't that go both ways?

Thorondor
it was a mistake so shut up!

yerssot
I did that ages ago already, link
just as long as he goes on nagging about how he didn't read it, I have to repeat he had to do it

WindDancer
thorondor>relax no need to lose your patience. Just keep it cool, is not worth getting upset here.

btw- Yes I read the rules, and I also follow them all the time.

Linkalicious
ummmm....ages ago? how about 8 minutes ago.

and you talk about maturity....why don't you be the more mature one and just accept the fact that at the time he didn't read the rules. Now he has...quit the nagging.

yerssot
net-time wise is 8 minutes already a long time wink

and I hope he did, should have done that sooner

Kaleanae
no expression

Dexx
hmm...don't think i've ever read those rules...but i basicly know them anyway smile

Linkalicious
say what you will....you're the minority here.

Kaleanae
I read the rules

lil bitchiness
Yes, yes I have. I read them all...few times.

Linkalicious
ummmm...you guys aren't exactly answering the question.

it's not DID YOU READ THE RULES?

it's DID YOU READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY WHEN YOU FIRST SIGNED UP?

and i'm assuming most people did not, but much like myself, they took the time to read them after they had signed up.

Kaleanae
Yes, I did yes

rusky
I haven't read the rules..but they're basically the same on all message boards and I had been on some before.. and what I didn't know I learned in time..anywayz most rules u won't ever conflict with as long as u have common sense..

Linkalicious
ummm then how come Yers is the only one that voted "yes"?

yerssot
cause I read them to make sure everything was in there and nothing forgotten

Kaleanae
Two

Linkalicious
*points finger like a gun at Kaleanae* wink

Raz
OK, there is too much bickering in this thread. Please take it to the OTF!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.