Favourite Superman Saga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
To be fair to Superman he has had some great moments.

For those who read, what are you favourite Supes moments or stories?

Also, favourite incarnation.

Discuss.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
My favorite saga was when he was after he was killed, when the other 4 Supermen came around.

My favorite incarnation: Classic Superman, with that Jim Lee touch. (basically the Superman that is being drawn now)

"For Tomorrow" is actually turning out to be a great story, it shows Superman's real vulnerabity. Azzarrello rocks ass.

Alpha Centauri
Was it just me or was The Eradicator the coolest looking hero? Or one of.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Yes, the Eradicator rocked ass, but I loved Cyborg Superman too. Superboy had the whole leather jacket thing going on, which also rocked ass. Steel...well, Steel was Steel. Not much I can say about that.

Alpha Centauri
Superman himself ruled then. In that cool outfit walking around like he was the man.

Did you actually own the video game where you got to play as all of them and stuff? You fight Doomsday and have to die so you can take over as the other ones.

-AC

moshtitan
ya, i played that, but i sucked at video games back then so i didnt enjoy it. i liked the whole Doomsday saga thing also. my favorite incarnation was stell, cuz im gangsta like that. stick out tongue

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yup im going with reign of superman saga but i think my favorite incarnation would have to be kingdom come superman just because he was at his peak i mean kryptonite didnt even effect him nomore.

Mr Zero
Kingdom Come is without a doubt the finest hour for the big blue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.