Reality TV show ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Well I've been thinking of some ideads for reality Tv

Adopt Me: We get a bunch of poor starving orphans off the street and have them fight to the death with sticks for the grand prize, A wealthy family will adopt them

trading Faces: Get two people who think they are just getting rutien surgery and when they're out skin thier faces and then stitch the fist persons face on the second persons face and stitch the second persons face to first persons face. And to get thier faces back they need to go through horribal torture, and whoever lasts the longest gets thier face back. The loser get thier face modeled after Micheal Jacksons face.

Neverland Ranch: Get 10 small boys and ship them off to Neverland Ranch, and whoever goes the longest without getting molested wins $100,00

SeptemberRain
reality tv sux

PrefectRonnykin
HAHA

put a camera in villes pants droolio

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
This needs to be in the TV forum anyway

Elektra_lover
lol

V@LL3jOk!D707
i love the neverland one!

Dr. Gonzo
I will watch those.... laughing

§nakehead
I like the neverland and adopt me one

Elektra_lover
Their all great

§nakehead
If those were on tv Id watch up all!!

Joker1237
great, Some sick ideals. I do like the adope me thing, but I give them more deadly weapons than sticks. Maybe forks lol.

amity75
I'd love to see a version of big brother but fill the house with total opposites. A jew and an arab, a KKK idiot and a cool black person, a satanist and a Christian and a blood and a crip.

Tex
laughing out loud

amity75
And then secretly put Prozac and Extasy into their meals and see how they got on. They'd have a great time!

ragesRemorse
i liked bum fights, that was pretty wholesome reality T.V they should bring that back. oh that wasnt t.v but yeah it was some kick ass reality

charlit
i love reality tv!!

roundisfunny
Could we make it a cool white person and a Black Panthers idiot? Or would that be racist?

vvvrulz
I can't stand reality tv im afraid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.