The Quest for the Fairies Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SalemKent
The Quest for the Fairies Trilogy

The Quest for the Fairies III: The Eternity Code
The Quest for the Fairies II: The Arctic Incident
Rowan Drake: The Quest for the Fairies

The Eternity Code
Rowan has constructed a super-computer from stolen fairy technology. Called the "C Cube", it will render all existing human technology obsolete. He arranges a meeting with a powerful Chicago business man, Jon Spiro, to broker a deal for the C Cube. But Spiro springs a trap -- he steals the C Cube and mortally injures Butler. Rowan knows his only hope for saving his loyal bodyguard is to employ fairy magic; so once again he must contact his old rival, Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon fairy police.

SalemKent
The Quest for the Fairies III: The Eternity Code

Prolouge

Excerpt from Rowan Drake's dairy, disk 2 (encrypted)

For the past two years my business enterprises have thrived without parental interference. In this time, I have sold the Pyramids to a Western businessman, forged and auctioned the Lost Diaries of Leonardo da Vinci, and separated the fairy People from a large portion of their precious gold. But my freedom to plot is almost an end. As I write, my father lies in a hsopital bed in Helsinki where he is recovering after a two-year imprisonment by the Russian Mafiya. He is still unconscious following his ordeal, but he will awaken soon and retake control of the Drake finances. With two parents resident in Drake Manor, it will be impossible for me to conduct my various illegal ventures undetected. Previously this would not have been a problem, as my father was a bigger crook than I, but Mother is determind that the Drakes are going straight. However, there is time for one last job.Something that my mother would not approve of. I don't think the Fairy folk would like it much either. So I shall not tell them.

SalemKent
PART I
ATTACK

SalemKent
Knightsbridge, London

Rowan Drake was almost content. His father would be discharged from Helsinki's University Hospital any day now. He himself was looking forward to a delicious lunch at En Fin, a London seafood restaurant, and his business contact was due to arrive at any moment. All according to plan. His bodyguard, Butler, was not quite so releaxed. But then again, he was never truly at ease. Once did not become one of the world's deadliest men by dropping one's guard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.