New Super man Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarFace Clone
I was watching tv and they said somthing about a new super man movie i was wondering if any one has heard anything about it?

ScarletSpider
Bryan Singer (X-Men, X2) will be directing it.

Joker1237
I read a while back like 2 years Brad Pitt wanted to be Superman. Any chance of that happing?

ScarFace Clone
i doubt it Brad Pitt as Super man?

ragesRemorse
no brendan fraiser, and jude law are the contenders at this point, Nicholas cage was sighned on to be superman at one point, back when levin smith was still going to write the screnplay, but it's been shifted around so much half the budget went down the drain so the script is even less full.

Joker1237
Fraiser? are they must be joking right?

moshtitan
i hate that guy.

Paola
I love him.... but I don't see him as Superman no not that I care anyway schmoll

that stupid Singer!! cursing

jayson
I would love to see the guy who played the mountie from the little known show, Due south. if anyone ever embodied the naivety and inherrent goodness of big blue, it's him.

Mane
probly not seeing as how Pitt has signed on to play Captain America

Joker1237
Well If Fraizer becomes Superman I GIVE him a shot, I mean I gave Keaton a shot at Batman from Mister Mom, seeing that Mom movie, did not fit the Bat imo. But Keaton pull it off imo.

Maybe just Maybe I could be wrong about Fraizer like I was Keaton.

bardock
i hope they have good special effects. or it will be corny

SUPERMANDAMAN
I think Dean Kaine played a really good superman they should get him in it.

wallywest13
I heard it was going to be Jim Cavziel

Spawnie
McG dropped out of the project as director, they got Brian Singer instead. Nothing about the role of Sups though.

Asian Hulk
Ben Chaplin is the next Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.