Looking for a certain Anakin artwork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NateDawgNT
I wasnt sure where to post this, but it deals with Anakin and Vader so i thought i'd put it here. If it's in the wrong forum, feel free to move it for me. I'm looking for a piece of art i saw once that shows Vader sitting in his meditation chamber with the ghosts of the Jedi council haunting him. I know I've seen it online but i cant find it now. I first saw it at C2 but cant remember the artists name. If someone could help me out with a link to it... I'd be very grateful

Sith Master X
Wish I could help you but I don't know about this one. Sound like an interesting pic through. erm

moonwalker741
sorry dude, i cant help you with that...

but if somebody does find it, POST IT! i would liek to see it!

edit: also! whats c2?

NateDawgNT
oh - Celebration 2 - they had this room with a bunch of Star Wars comic art - and one was a big piece like what i just described iot was amazing. I cant remember if the Vader mask was off or on - i think it was on but you could clearly tell who each ghost was - and they looked mean and mad - and i always thought it was a perfect representation of what anakin must have gone through on a daily basis - i know i've seen it online too

Sith Master X
Hmm...haven't seen that one either. lol

Ghetto Goblin
he once had his helmet off in there, is that where he can breath w/o it or something.

neo-nico
Tadam,Vader haunted by jedi.

Sith Master X
That must be it. Good find, and I love that pic. big grin

moonwalker741
wooooooooooow! tahts awsome, but he should of drawn in Ki-Adi Mundi, but its ok, awsome art though, its my desktop now big grin

SITH
Very nice pic evil face

NateDawgNT
THANK YOU! That's one of my favorite pieces of Star Wars art ever!
Thanks Neo-Nico

AerieLynn
Wow, that's a really incredible piece!

Sith Master X
That StarWars art is pretty cool...has a good symbol to it. Maybe now we could work on that other pic you were looking for Nate?

NateDawgNT
Sorry - but I'm too new to post links

this is the newer one, with KiAdi mundi dead center, kit fisto and more updates as well as better color.

God I'm glad you found this for me. Thanks again

Mordecai
Blimey, awesome pic! thumb up

Jayd265
why isnt obi wan in there? if he is and i just cant find him please tell me where he is

Jedi Priestess
because those are Jedi's Vader killed.

Jayd265
vader killed obi wan in episode 4 though

ASSMAN
Yeah but this pic must be before he killed Obi- Wan.

Mordecai
Vadar did not kill Obi-wan.

Obi-wan dissapeared just as Yoda did in his bed, he was not struck down by Vadar's saber.

ASSMAN
Wait, if that is all the Jedi Vader killed does that mean we will see a mechanical Vader fight in Episode III, where Vader kills a bunch of Jedi himself...

Darth_Duffy
that would have been a cool scene for one of the OT's in my opinion, showing vader still may feel some remorse for what he's done

Ghetto Goblin
i see a wookie in there, it isn't chewy though cuz he isn't a jedi.
and i think obi must've been replaced with that guy with the tall head (i forget his name) but i THINK he was in the same place.

anakin looks older and different, he looks like he would in the 4th or 5th, cuz he's too old for the 3rd episode and to young for the 6th.

Ghetto Goblin
BTW, why do they ALL have RED lightsabers, is it just because the base colour is red.

NateDawgNT
its probably b/c it looks more menacing to have them look mean because they are haunting him - i think hes imaging it more than they are actually there

Ghetto Goblin
yes he is, and, that's probley true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.