Star Wars OT....Remade (Discussion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tater
Would you ever like the Original Star Wars Trilogy to be remade?

EDIT: State your reason as to why or why not you would want it to be remade.

Sith Master X
Nope, definitely not. It's fine the way it is. I don't mind the changes GL is making but I don't want a complete remake!!!

The Tater
Sorry, I should have included this in my first post. Care to give your reason?

Sith Master X
Well, I made an edit to my above post. But it's fine the way it is right now, with some minor changes and clean ups GL is making, that's fine, but I don't want it totally remade. It wouldn't be the same.

OB1-adobe
I agree. I am fully impressed, and glad these DVD's are coming much sooner than anticipated with all of the necessary details, and revamped special effects. I have watched these movies since as far back as I can remember, and now they are complete.

SMX you keep changing your sig and graphics like everyday I've noticed. Tryin to find your niche?

Mordecai
I concur.

J-Unit
They Are Redone With The CG Effects that's all though i hear a rumour that the conversation beetween vader and the emperor are changed but that's a rumour i hope

J-Unit
In ESB

Parjay
No, thats a confirmation. One of the other threads has a link to a sound clip of the new dialogue.

Sith Master X
I'm just trying to keep the flow going ya know? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.