What movie sequals wud be good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imcool34
What do you think the movie industry should make sequals of... or prequals.. i think:

space balls
super mario bros 2

um... im surprised i cant really think of nemore messed o well you guys can post some and ill think of other later.

vvvrulz
Well to be honest, I'm not a fan of sequels at all. They tend to ruin the originals these days. A properly done remake of "The War of the Words" by HG Wells would be cool though.

Mr Zero
Howard the Duck 2

Elektra_lover
Hm...
Thats not being made that i know of,
Spaceballs
Kill Bill 3
Tomb Raaider

SnakeEyes
Kill Bill 3 would suck! they killed Bill!
so would tomb Raider!

Elektra_lover
Um Nikki needs revange and TR would be awsome

scabby mcgee
Waynes World 3

Reservoir Dogs 2

botankus
I'm not!!

amity75
Toy Story 3

imcool34
what about the upcoming exorcist!? that loos soo cool.

lukiebaggs
Toy Story 3 is in the works sadly without Pixar, Disney may screw this up terribly because Pixar wrote & directed the 1st & 2nd films entirely without disney.

Pixar has 2 more co productions with Disney as the Distributer, the incredibles & Cars, affter that their 7 picture deal expires & pixar goes solo, I hope they will try to branch out from just the family entertainment sector. I love Pixar & how they always brings somehthing new & innovative to the CGI films sector.

Personally i would love to See Master & Commander get a sequel, have any of you read the books? I hear the 1st film was set in the middle of the series so presumably they could set another Master & Commander either before or after the origional.

heres hoping

Myth
I'd like to see them bring back Wayne's World. Especially now that Mike is big from the Austin Powers series.

Meat Wad34
Gigli 2! Hella Good!

Bad Boy
Super Mario Bros 2 with Hoskins and Leguizamo........... hellllllll yeah!!!!!!!!!

Xavier Draven
I don't know. I'd like to see a good Dungeons & Dragons Sequel you know WITHOUT Paris Hilton.

Or a good Final Fantasy movie

ladygrim
sequels need to be VERY VERY gud to make it ... gladiator 2 i heard .. but why the first one had enough plot to make one excllnt movie no need for a second ...

AdventChild
Hey another final fantasy movie is coming out it's called Final Fantasy7: Advent Children.. I think it's goin to be awsome!!!! it takes place 2 years after the final battle.... any way here's the link

www . square-enix . co . jp /dvd/ff7ac/
of coarse with out the spaces of coarse

ladygrim
i couldnt give a s..t cuz i dont like them

forumcrew
super troopers 2

ladygrim
smile

Mortanius
Big Trouble in Little China 2
Tron 2
Waterboy 2
Conan 3

I think it would be cool to see a videogame version of 'They Live'

SpiderGurl
SPIDERMAN 3

theone0103
The Hobbit

theone0103
The Week after Last wink
The Matrix: Relived
Van Helsing: The Awakening
The Founding of the Black Pearl (Prequal to Pirates of the Caribbean)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.