Comic's worst >>>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
Who's the hero or villain that just drives you insane or stirs up feelings of hatred deep inside your soul that u thought was too evil to exist

Arachnoidfreak
Captain America.

Mr Zero
Casper the friendly ghost.

SnakeEyes
Captain America (or at least Ultimate version) rocks the shiz.
but Casper sucks anus

FrothByte
mickey mouse. shit that mouse is gay.

Mr Zero
Not unlike the leather jumpsuit and chains wearing village people reject in your sig picture.

ScarletSpider
Rob Liefeld.

ScarletSpider
Here, found this on Penny-Arcade.com

norrin radd
Oh yhea

Mane
Pyro, Bishop, and Gambit!!

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

ska57
Wesley Crusher from Stark Trek (he's NO hero but he is the closest thing to a villain as you can get). That kid should be inside the Enterprise when it is shot down by the Borg, crash land onto the Aliens planet (breaking his legs and arms) and then be eaten alive! evil face

2guns blowup Crusher (left)

Joker1237
Pokemon that Yellow furry thingie that kid carrys around.

manjaro
im definatley gona have to go w/cap america. i believe i said this somewhere b-4 but his unyeilding self righteousness, excessive patriotism really burns my ass dude. and how he always lectures ppl on morality and ethics then kicks thier ass any way. that o ntop of no matter who they match him up against he always wins.............always

ScarletSpider
Yeah. Check out the new Captain America and The Falcon. Some of his self righteousness and morals are starting to blow up in his face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.