Just got Texas Chainsaw!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
What is the best way to watch this film?
Is it to watch it in the dark as with all horrors, or is it so good that you have to watch in the light cos you'll die of fright or somthing

amlap
YOU NEVER WATCH A HORROR MOVIE IN THE LIGHT! mad

eggmayo
oooh sorry!

Zilverz
I agree daylight is a common Savior in many horror movies. All horror should be watched in as much decreased illumination as possible

Cinemaddiction
Is there some scientific proof that horror movies are scarier in the dark? It makes no difference to me. Neither does being alone.

Of course, I have yet to be scared by a "horror" movie, so don't listen to me. stick out tongue

BackFire
Watching it with the lights will add to the already overwhelming mood and dark, eerie tone of the masterpiece that is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

You've made a wise decision eggmayo. I hope you enjoy it.

samhain
I agree. I heard that watching TV with the lights out is bad for your eyes, I suppose that a cinema doesn't matter cos the screen is so big.

DeNiro
when watching a horror film i awlasy wait till like 1 oclock at night till everyone is asleep and watch it then and it is way better i think.

Cinemaddiction
I try and watch movies at night, only because I don't like having the sun glaring on my TV screen. That's my only reason until waiting at night.

Today, I did watch "The Missing", and "Evil Dead 2" during the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.