who will kill mace windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi1kotor
I think he will die by vader.

SeptemberRain
I will

PVS
i think mace will trip and fall on his own lightsaber.

Anakin2Vader
^^^ yeah thats what i hear too... I heard he trips over one of Padme's stupid outfits

amity75
I heard he trips over his penis.

moonwalker741
Anikan will kill him because, Mace confonts palpatine in his office, mace is doing this because he know palpatine is a sith yada yada yada, so palpatine does force lightning on him, anikan walks in and anikan is trying to figure out what to do, save mace from palpatine or help palpaltine by killing mace, so since we know he turns into vader, DUH, he tries to kill mace, Anikan and Mace go through a furious lightsaber duel and then mace loses....

Sith Master X
It's gonna be a kool showdown...can't wait. But yeah, I do believe it is Anakin who kills Mace with the assistance of Palpatine.

Freakin' Jedi
I think Anakin will kill him off. And I can't wait to see it, because Mace sucks.

Sith Master X
I like mace. erm Wish we could have seen a little more of him in Episode 2. I think it would have been cool to have seen him sqaure off against Dooku.

Jedi Priestess
It's been confirmed that Mace's downfall is directly linked to Anakin's turn to the darkside.

PVS
i think anakin will just stand there and watch him fry.

like a parallel to the end of rotj.

unless moon's spoiler is confirmed?

Alfeetoe
Though that would be cool, I dont think he would just fry. Something tells me he'd pull a Yoda or something and just block the lightening, seeing as he is a jedi-master and all. Im pretty much banking on Moon's idea though.

PVS
in that one shot of him blocking lightning,
i translate his expression as "OH S***!!!"
like he is just about to be overpowered.
a master he is, but consider who is on the serving end of
that force lightning. but who really knows...

DJGreenLantern
rumors on tf.n says anakin kills him. but rumors are rumors that are all false. so im gona wait till 2005 for theanswer

Cowboyography
So everyone is posititve its not Boba? REally? Boba was pissed when mace killed his pop. And before you blast me and say he is only 13 years old. Ewoks killed storm troopers by throwing rocks on their head remember!! So I say it could be Boba.

PVS
no blasting from here cowboy, but its highly unlikely.
mace WILL confront palps...so i would bet the farm that the meeting
will end with a sliced diced and roasted mace...medium well with bacon and cheddar on top

Xanatos
He needs do die and say Mother F*cker. For some reson I picture SJ saying that in every movie. It's so in his nature smokin'

Jedi Priestess
its definitely NOT Boba

amity75
And he needs to call someone a beeyatch as well. Mace is cool and his death may well be the saddest scene in EPIII.

Ghetto Goblin
he gets distracted by a butterfly, no, not really.

since mace DOES confront palpatine and blocks his lightning, ect. and there is the fact that sidius WILL fight with a lightsaber, i think he either fights sidius one on one in a pretty awesome battle like dooku and yoda, or like moonwalker said, anikan comes and does his little thing.

i just hope people don't go yelling and chearing when this scene happens like they did when yoda confronted dooks.

papablkbear
Samuel L Jackson forgets where he is and turns into Jewels from Pulp Fiction and yells I'm a jedi MuthF**ka u can't kill me i have divine intervention.

Jedi Priestess
blink

Ghetto Goblin
What the f**k?

moonwalker741
blink ....hmmm pulp fiction..... stick out tongue

Ghetto Goblin
well.......
confusedhuh

this is an awkward silence........
ermno expression

moving right along, anakin kills him as many have already said. big grin

Jedi Priestess
we interrupt this thread with an announcement for those of you that popst just to see yourself post....try ********* messed

RealDeadOne
roll eyes (sarcastic) Just don't go opening night, it's gonna happen.

SITH
Yeah it is, especially with me. Midnight showing at the Palace!!!

Scarabi
(to continue in the Pulp fiction trip lol)
And Mace Winfield says :

And i will strike down uponthee with great vengence anf FURIOUS anger !!! THOSE who attempt to poison and DESTROY my brothers AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I LAY MAY VENGENCE UPON YOU !!!

And he fires on palpy who stops the bullets like neo !

what ?
embarrasment

Sith Master X
Oh man, I remember that! laughing out loud Yoda confronting Dooku got a mixed result where I was. Some people cheered, other's clapped, and then some were laughing. Never forget that one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ademus

PVS
"And i will strike down uponthee with great vengence anf FURIOUS anger !!! THOSE who attempt to poison and DESTROY my brothers AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I LAY MAY VENGENCE UPON YOU !!!"

hehehe, i can see it now.

mace: does master yoda look like a b****?
palps: what?
mace: what language do you speak?
mace: "what" isn't any language i heard of!!! do you speak basic?
palps:what?
mace:BASIC MF, DO YOU SPEAK IT????
mace: say "what" again...i dare you...i DOUBLE dare you MF!!!

...ok i know the joke's been beat to death...but i couldn't resist stick out tongue

Ghetto Goblin
the people didn't even shut-up untill half the way through the dang thing, i wanted to actually here IT, NOT THE STUPID PEOPLE.

ok, well, while i calm down, you peeps keep talking and i'll go and make us all lattes.

SHADOW BASHER
ANAKIN WILL WALK IN ON MACE FIGHTING PALPATINE AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO, MACE IS TAKEN PALPS DOWN AND GIVING HIM A GOOD FIGHT BUT JUST AS MACE DELIVERS THE FINLE BLOW ANAKIN ATTACKS MACE FROM BEHIND AND THEY DUEL WITH ANAKIN KICKING MACE ASS AND KILLING HIM,

( AS MACE IS TIRED OF THE FIGHT HE HAD WITH THE RED GUARDS GETTING INTO THE OFFICE AND THEN THE FIGHT WITH PALPS HE COULDNT POSSIBLE TAKE ON ANAKIN AS WELL)

SO ANAKIN SAVES PALPS AND PALPS RETURNS THE FAVOUR BY GETTING HIM OUT OF THE LAVA AND PUTTING HIM IN THE VADER SUIT. SO THATS WHERE THE FRENDSHIP OF SIDIOUS AND VADER STARTS. AND WHY SIDIOUS ALWAYS CALLS VADER HIS FREIND.

THANK YOU.

Master Kadub
i was thinking the samething...that is funny as #ell

Batman316
*goes for a hearing test after reading Shadow's tirade

I think Anakin will kill him, but then...... 'No disengrations' was a line directed squarely at Boba. Sure he won't fit into the suit but even so how hard is it to point a and shoot?

Anakin Vs Mace would be much cooler though

darktim1
all; that I know is that he will not be an easy jedi to kill I hoope they make his death interesting I hope anakin is the one to kill him because Samuel L. Jackson said on conan I want to go down fighting darth.

Darth Sauron
He also said when asked 'does anakin stab you in the back?' meaning, does he betray you, he got kinda confused and said 'its more full frontal really'

Darth Nizzle
This probally wont happen buit it would be sweet to see General Grievous vs Mace Windu, and push them both to there full power, but Grievous cheats and splits his arms in 4, and beets Mace, then Obi-Wan sees this has a tantrum and kills Grievous.

Ghetto Goblin
WTF! it really isn't confermed, it is probley true but you don't need to re-post it. So just Shut up.

by the way, i have the latte's, wut chyal wunt.happybeer

Red Superfly
Jar Jar will "comically" fall out of a Wampa's ass, and land on Lando - er, I mean, Mace's head. Mace dies.

Ghetto Goblin
ooowwww, my bum-hole hurts.

Jedi Priestess
because it just NEEDS to be done hysterical

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/stupidthread1.jpg

yerssot
*ignores JPs sign* shifty

Jedi Priestess
natch wink

kyle katarn 467
mace gets killed by anakin,Siddious shocks him to death them anakin strikes him down.

PVS
eek! make up your mind...

1-"sidious shocks him to death"

2-"anakin strikes him down"

Sith Master X
A combination of both perhaps. lol

PVS
i guess its possible

sidious shocks mace to death...then uses his darkside powers to
resurrect him...so that anakin can kill his a$$ again big grin

Jedi Priestess
why wont this bloody thread just DIE already messed

PVS
stupidity will never die stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
true that laughing

Ghetto Goblin
AAAAAAAAAMEN BROTHER, AMEN.

kyle katarn 467
yo man this AInt right,why is it that some people want mace to die so badly?!? cuz he's black or somthing that aint right.

yerssot
no, cause he dies before ESB and since he's supposed to be the best duelist there is, people want to see him go in a damn good duel

PVS
no, yerssot's wrong....we just want to see him die stick out tongue (joking of coarse)

and yerssot means to say that he dies before ANH.

yerssot
not really, it should actually be ROTJ not ESB.... in ROTJ Yoda says Luke would be the last of the Jedi after he dies

so before that there can always be some other jedi be alife

Sith Master X
I can't wait to see his death scene, and all I've been hearing is howMace goes out in a blaze of glory, so it had better be just that, a blaze of glory!! I've got high expectations for the scene now.

PVS
hehehe yeah, just before yoda says that, mace has a massive heart attack and is pronounced dead laughing

Sith Master X
laughing I'd hope not!! lol

Well, remember how it was said in this thread where Samuel Jackson got confused about the stabbing in the back thing, and he said it would be full frontal, well he also added "Full frontal lobotomy" which, if you know what lobotomy means, should make for exciting death scene. I just hope he wasn't bluffing about that.

kyle katarn 467
well he was my 3rd favorite jedi,and i hate to see him get killed that way.

Sith Master X
At least he'll die in a noble fashion.

kyle katarn 467
yep.

wolfdraven
I think I will pleased if mace just gets decapitated.

Sith Master X
^ It's going to be something along those lines. wink

kyle katarn 467
well hes not smile.

Sith Master X
According to all the research I've gathered and some of the things Samuel Jackson let slip by some of the words he used, I know how he goes...as long as Jackson wasn't bluffing. If anyone want's to know just send me a PM.

Ken Benobi
However he goes I hope we get to see more of his stuff...

kyle katarn 467
Mace windu was never bad he is secound to yoda,once hes dead he wont get resurrected as a dark sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.