Shocker's powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Ok...this been bugging me for some time now but I could never decide what it really is. Is Shocker...um, electric? Cuz some guides say "vibrational shockwaves" ....others say electricity. Which is it? Cuz isn't that just lame..considering Electro's already a Spidey-villain?

peace

freezedoom
Shocker should be a super-villain since shockwaves
are superpowers even do his suit isn't

SpyCspider
wow um that didnt' answer my question........are they electrical or what?

freezedoom
Sure they are. What do you think?

Koto K
I think the difference between shocker and Electro are one produces electro-kinetic blasts (shocker) and the other produces electro-static charges (Electro)

Arachnoidfreak
Shocker uses electricity(in his gloves) to make vibrational shockwaves.

freezedoom
Ohh, and I thought that he had electric powers like Electro and
Static Shock(you know on Kids WB)

Robo-Chocobo
the shocker makes shock waves...
electro makes electricity

I MEAN COME ON ITS IN THEIR NAMES
wow real geniuses

freezedoom
No, it isn't.
It just word play.

Red Superfly
No, it's in the name.

Electro - Electricity.

Shocker - Shockwaves.

Dear God, WHY am I having to explain this? Is the failure of society complete?

grey fox
yeah but also are we talking about this properly because shocker in the most shows/games uses braclet style blasters on his hands like in the picture or are we talking about ultimate spiderman where he has these weird lightgun style hand grip ones that do the same but don't hurt spidey in the slightest

FeceMan
Red, I'm afraid today's society has gone down the pisser and the world now has embraced genetic failures instead of immediately eliminating them from the gene pool to prevent breeding and, consequently, more creatures that should be hit with a devolution gun and turn into primordial slime (like in Super Mario Bros.).

freezedoom
It is not, it's yours or mines

Hostile
Get over yourselves lads.

grey fox
freezedom,s evil he insulted stan lee

FeceMan
Hence his appearance on my list. I think Tricky Dick would be proud of me smile.

Robo-Chocobo
no the failure of society isnt complete my good friend. their are some who sttill enjoy the value of a good novel, over the 1.00 menu at mcdonalds. you can find a third of the worlds genetic defects right in disneyland.

and no freezdom. IT ISNT WORD PLAY!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
I think the shocker's powers comes within and that that gadgets he wears help to amplify them.

thundercracker
hey dont mock mc dees we all gotta get our first job somewhere .... and i gotta agreee ITS IN THE DAMM NAMES

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by FeceMan
Red, I'm afraid today's society has gone down the pisser and the world now has embraced genetic failures instead of immediately eliminating them from the gene pool to prevent breeding and, consequently, more creatures that should be hit with a devolution gun and turn into primordial slime (like in Super Mario Bros.).

That is a good thing.

doctorstrongbad
That is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. hehe Who wrote that?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Red Superfly
No, it's in the name.

Electro - Electricity.

Shocker - Shockwaves.

Dear God, WHY am I having to explain this? Is the failure of society complete?
'Cause "shocker" may imply an electrical shock.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
That is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. hehe Who wrote that?

http://www.seanbaby.com/

doctorstrongbad
Okay thanks. hehe

Reborn Again
Shocker has no powers. He uses technology to make his scores and rep. as an arch-villian. His blasters ripple through the air using sonic vibrations to distort it. In reality he does not use electricity to attack his enemies, instead he uses air pressure. His blasters force the ions in the air to accumalate into a clump to make them more solid, thus when they hit you, it's like being hit by a wave at high tide, so to speak. It's the best way I can explain it, I'm not a techie person. Comics and cartoons enhance the effects of his blasters. The 'powers' of his blasters would be invisible.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Shocker has no powers. He uses technology to make his scores and rep. as an arch-villian. His blasters ripple through the air using sonic vibrations to distort it. In reality he does not use electricity to attack his enemies, instead he uses air pressure. His blasters force the ions in the air to accumalate into a clump to make them more solid, thus when they hit you, it's like being hit by a wave at high tide, so to speak. It's the best way I can explain it, I'm not a techie person. Comics and cartoons enhance the effects of his blasters. The 'powers' of his blasters would be invisible.

Oh okay, I agree with you but I thought that the technology made his own power stronger. I guess I was wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.