George W Bush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dukowski1965
smile so what do you guy think

Vampy
No Religion & Politics
We do not allow the discussion of religion and politics. Discussion on these topics, from past experience, almost always ends in bad blood between members. For this reason it has been decided that a movie forum is not the best place for talk on these subjects.

Arachnoidfreak
There are several open political threads. the america one is an example. Religion? check the philosophy forum. It's definitly allowed. maybe frowned upon, but mods haven't closed them yet. There are many threads of both subjects.

Linkalicious
Bush is the president of the country you live in. Show some damn respect.

If he was that much of a war pig, we'd be head to head with the Koreans a couple of months ago.

I watched the Democratic convention last night, and if it's between "a war pig" and that ass clown of a democratic representative John Kerry. I'd vote Bush, over and over again.

This years Presidental election isn't going to be about picking "the best man for the job" it's going to be about picking the lesser of two evils.

Agent Elrond
yep, this Nov, ppl will pike the person they hate the least, not like, sadly.

BackFire
I don't think he's a war pig, he's just a moron.

Also, just because he happens to be our president doesn't mean he is void from cricism and deserves any respect. Respect is earned, I'll give him respect when he does something to earn it.

Fire
Arachnoid in theory no political or religious threads are allowed, if things go too far and they usualy do they will be closed.

WindDancer
*YAAAAAWN*

Bush, Bush, Bush....all these talk about Bush makes me wanna Snooze. sleep

ElectricBugaloo
Bush: cuts funding to homeless programs and shelters even though there are 3 million more people homeless than at the start of his term. As a whole, people are makingn 9.8% less than they did at the start of his term. he has the worst environmental out of any president ever. he started a war on shaky intelligence.

yeah, he deserves respect

Linkalicious
and a medal! big grin

BackFire
I think he deserves a swift kick to the nuts.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, i heard he likes shiny objects

Fire
just one BF?

Mr Zero
Hey - thats not right, seriously you can't mean that, even if a politician does a spectacularly bad job thats no reason to wish them harm.

Besides, if it's "swift" you run the chance of missing the sac: better to be slower and deliberate and remember to put your whole weight into it. That way he will appreciate it more.

Tex
You people give Bush too much credit.
He's a dumb puppet!
His daddy's old friends are pulling all of the strings.

He just gets up in front of the mic and butchers his carefully arranged speeches and flashes that annoying buffoon grin of his! mad

Fire
Tex is right

That's why bush almost never answers questions he got out of the blue (for which he had no help about answering) and if he does you can really notice the difference.

KidRock
I think you are all Liberals

and you people act like its an easy job being president. Stop complaining. If hes so bad then why dont you run for president and make everything better? becuase you probley couldnt.

bardock
but kerry is. and he is better than bush

punkyhermy
why did he in the election i wonder! nobody likes him!

NyC-gUrL
at this point, I think anyone is better than bush. honestly, the guy is such a dimwit.

HaX | 0P
i dont like burhs

GO GO GO GO GOG GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO KERRYYYY Happy Dance

KidRock
if only you could spell Bush.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud he got banned like 5 mins ago laughing out loud

WindDancer
He was banned for spamming. That's crossing the line so he's outta here!

Mr Parker
He sure is,no doubt about that.

Mr Parker
another one of the rare times I agree with you,thats exactly what it is,picking the lesser of the two evils.To that logic though,the lesser of the two evils then would be Kerry.

matchbox
i am from the uk, so i may not know some things you americans do, but i think bush has done the best he could with the situation!

he went to war, which is always risky from both a life and political point of view. he set himself the task of taking down the whole westen terror culture.

and if kerry or any of the other had been in the same situation he would be facing the same un-popularity.

bush made a mistake by going after saddam, and doig it under the banner of 'weapons of mass destrotion'. if he had just said that he was going in to remove sddam, it may have gone better.

tony blair faces similar things across here, mainly for been bushs lap dog

punkyhermy
I like Kerry and Edwards!!!

NyC-gUrL
thats not the main reason why many people think he's such a bad president. its cause he's just plain stupid.

Cowboyography
BUSH+BLAIR=MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!!
vote Bush or go back to communist china!!!

bardock
vote bush and live in poverty

Tex
It's extremely hard being president, even harder being a good president.

Which he by no means is.

And it troubles me that anyone who disagrees with this administration is branded as being unpatriotic and a complainer.

Bullshit, as Americans we have every right to voice our concern and disdain over an incompetent president that has severely handicapped America!

Stop complaining is what the British told us when we were being taxed without representation!

bardock
true^^^

Raz
What western terror culture?

WindDancer
I see your point as well. The one thing that bugs me is that ppl keep saying is that they want change in our nation. And for some bizzare reasons they keep thinking that by electing Kerry everything will be better.

Bush gone, Kerry enters......is the same BS! Politics suck period!

Tex
Those gay terrorists from San Francisco! zorro

RaventheOnly
Agreed big grin

there was a game called Earth 2150, its about that idea big grin they used a lotery to pick presidents and then after some bad mishaps used AI and the AI mistaken a threat and released all of its nukes destroying the world happy

Mr Zero
I love Bush!

Oh - this is about politics, my mistake.

§nakehead
Bush does make some mistakes but newsflash: every body does.

Arachnoidfreak
Mr Zero: laughing

This is fun. Play Game.

MC Mike
In the words of Dave Chappelle: "Whatever happened to that recount in Florida?" messed Oh, and I agree with Tex's puppet statement. smile

KidRock
Edwards has an STD on his lip hahaha

finti
probably those British student that he questioned who introduced Bush to a new location for WALES namely where it has always been.

Symbiotespidey
bush is a retard, the guy cant even say nuclear-come on

RaventheOnly
roll eyes (sarcastic) its called accents roll eyes (sarcastic)

ragesRemorse
Bush is the man yo, hey he is the common man. Look at his first lady, she is dignified and everything a first lady shound be.. Kerry's wife isnt even american, she lies and tells the pres to go shove them thelves. What the hell is that? Kerry is a billionaire, bush is an average man. bush wants to keep jobs in America, Kerry want to create jobs in maerica by moving them over seas. The economy is the best it has ever been in the last 20 years THIS IS FACT PEOPLE. what THE hell are you complaining about, i mean come on KERRY is going to raise taxes and and make harder on you than it alread yit is to make ends meet.

Is running mate is an ambualnce chaser, He's made his money by suing all your doctors out of there jobs. Yeah lets vote for a kerry america because bush is a real nazi, he just wants to do whats right

Arachnoidfreak
Hey rages: Play Game.

ragesRemorse
dont forget , kerry uses his 4 months experience in veitnam as a hero's record, becuase he cam home narked on his fellow soldiers and threw away his medals, becuse he is an impressionable mind. Impressionalble minds cant be presidents, inspirational minds with strong will have to be presidents .

ragesRemorse
Yeah go ahead and Raise those taxes, raise the miniumum wage, where is the money coming from? taxes, social security and everything else It will all balance itslef out on a scale of unafordable bulshit

Tired Hiker
Bush has bad intelligence.

ragesRemorse
Kerry has bad intentions

Tex
All I can say is, laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You must get all of your information from Fox News! laughing out loud

"The economy is the best it has ever been in the last 20 years"
laughing out loud
Where did you get that bit of info from?
One of Bush's speeches? laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
smile

Neo_Version 7
i agree Tex. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

CConn882
And I'll assume you get all of your news from The New York Times.

...Fox is not bias. Look at they're prime time line up: O'Reilly (I), Hannity (R) and Colmes (D). That seems pretty balanced to me.

Not to mention the poll data released in which like 80% of people thought the media was bias, but only 40% thought Fox News was.

Arachnoidfreak
Yea...the economy is the worst it has been since the Great Depression. $500 TRILLION deficit. Wow.

CConn882
The economy could be bad... But it's in no way that bad... Just go talk to someone who was alive during the Depression.

CConn882
And I just love how every post is basically a party talking point (both Rep. and Dem.)

Turn off Hannity or Moore, and think!

Arachnoidfreak
I didn't say it was AS bad, I said it's the worst SINCE. there's a difference. a big one.

ragesRemorse
one and a half million jobs have been created within the past 6 months

CConn882
That is true. We are exiting a recession...

bardock
more have been lost. than that so we are still in the job hole. you failed to mention this is the summer. what happens in the summer? summer jobs of course low paying crap jobs for teens that is what. plus the decent jobs that have been created are lower paying.

ragesRemorse
summer teen? who gives a shit ? get a fu*ckin job and work. save your money instead of spending it on stupid shit. Wait untill you get out in the real world and the summer jobs become useless, because you need to get a career. People are afraid to work fora living anymore, in the real world taxes hurt, taxes hurt a shit load and raising them isnt going to make things better man.

bardock
the recent economic increase is because of summer jobs. ask any economist.

Tex
I dont need Moore to tell me that Mr. Bush is an incompetent puppet who rushed into Iraq based on inaccurate intelligence, ignoring the UN and our greatest allies advice, went in anyways with no clear or concise plan of success.

A president who promised to shrink the size of the US government and limit spending has drastically increased its size and amassed the largest deficit in US history.

A president who touted himself as "A uniter, not a divider", has completely split the country in half.
Not since the civil war has America been so divided.

The only president ever to attempt to change the Constitution of the United States to encompass his prejudiced religious theology.
Amendments are added to assure more freedoms and rights, not take them away from a select few.

Dont even get me started on the economy, his administrations attempt to censure "immoral and indecent" people off the nations airwaves, the religious fanatical federal judge's he's nominated, Dick Cheney's illegal ties with Halliburton in Iraq, and so on and so on.

8 million jobs have been lost during Bush's term. About 2 million have been regained. 2 million low paying jobs, many temporary that do not include benefits. Crap jobs. Not replacing the goods ones lost. He's done nothing to stimulate the economy, nothing with health insurance, social security, education...he's been devoting all of his attention to Iraq, a place we should've never entered!

bardock
very true tex

CConn882
this is sort of off-topic, but what'd you think of him when he was governor, Tex?

Tex
I liked him as Governor.

Texas is a big state that pretty much runs itself, he was also Gov during those roaring Clinton years, things were good for everyone, the economy was strong, plenty of jobs, as Gov he was hardly heard from, one of the reasons I must've liked him! laughing out loud

CConn882
I thing that I hope is that this "president hating" dies down a little bit. First the loathing of Clinton, and now the hate for Bush... I'm getting a little tired of it.

CConn882
Though the unemployment rate under Clinton was only .1 less then it is now.

Tex
Clinton inherited a horrible economy from Dubya's dad.
It took that wonderful man one whole term to erase the damage that horrific Bush #1 did. By Clinton's second term the economy was glamorous! winkiss

"President Hating"??? Well you cant blame us babe. He's a cancer. People tend to hate cancer, they want it gone.

CConn882
But they say W inherited a bad economy from Clinton.

and as for the other matter: Clinton had the same hate as Bush has. It's more then just either one of them being a bad president...

BackFire
The only people who really hated Bush are the loser idiots who were pissed off about him getting a blow job in the oral office. Most other people were incredibly satisfied with his work. Not just people in this country either, but the rest of the world liked him quite a bit as well.

CConn882
No, people hated Clinton cause he lied to their faces. (I know a lot of Clinton haters. as for myself, eh)

CConn882
And most people weren't incredible satisfied with him. He never got over 50% of the vote.

BackFire
Maybe, but he was far more liked then Bush, especially in the rest of the world.

Tex
Things were so good back then that people could only b!tch and whine about Bill lying about BJ's.

The economy was starting to go south when Bush came in, I'll give you that. But he has done nothing to help it. You dont help the economy by going to an unnecessary war. And his tax cut was shit too!

Clinton was a President, Dubya is a messenger boy.

CConn882
Not to sound like a Republican Attack Dog but...who the hell cares what the rest of the world thinks. They're doing what they think will help their country, we're doing what we think'll help our country.

...nice avatar Tex, BTW.

BackFire
Yes, who cares what the rest of the world thinks? Let's just make enemies with every other country who doesn't aprove of a war being waged that's based on bad information, hate and bad intelegence. While we're at it why don't we all start speaking german and change our national phrase to "Zig Hail!".

BackFire
But very well, lets just go ahead and ignore the rest of the world, there are still a huge chunk of Americans who are against the war we're fighting. Should we not at least take them into consideration?

Tex
"Who cares what the rest of the world thinks?" Have you learned nothing from Iraq?

Do you see how hard it is when your allies refuse to support you?
Iraq is a disaster, we're stretched thin.

It's a big wake up call to many American's who think that America is so big and strong it can do anything it wants.
Not true. We needed help with Iraq.

And remember that Iraq's army was practically destroyed during the first Gulf War.

Just imagine if we were to fight with N.Korea, we couldn't win going at it alone.

Right now less than half of Americans think the war was a good idea.
They assume that it was a war on terror. That Bush was protecting us from terrorists. Those claims can and have been dismissed very easily.

So they figure that Saddam was a bad man that it was warranted.
Fine, but he did not pose a threat to America, the reason Bush took us into war.

Half of America really needs to wake up!

CConn882
1 - I'm not saying F*** the world. I'm saying we shouldn't change what we think is right and wrong, just because some other country doesn't agree. How do we know they're looking out for us? They could want us to fail/be destroyed.

2 - very true... and Congress voted for the war. If a large portion of Americans don't agree with that, then more then a few Congressmen will be out of jobs next year...

CConn882
Now you got me a little peeved. Iraq is not a failure in the least. It took us 7 years in Germany, and 5 years in Japan, to do what we did in 1 in Iraq. And as for military causalities...more people were murdered in Detroit alone in January, then soldiers in Iraq.

And whether Saddam was a terror threat is still under debate. No true consensus has emerged yet.

...and I hate whenever anyone says "half of America needs to wake up" cause the half of America you're talking about thinks you need to wake up. No one knows who right. It's all opinions.

Tex
Not a failure?
Did they find any WMD?
MY God! wacko

CConn882
oops. sorry. I thought you meant the rebuilding.

..that's not a failure, that's a damn bad misstake big grin

Tex
Rebuilding?
They've destroyed 100x as much as they've built/rebuilt.
Security is so deplorable that contractors refuse to work, nothings getting done.

Why? Because we're stretched thin!
Why?
Because our allies are not helping us!
Why?
Bush ignored them, made them look like the bad guys!

Later doll, I'm outie.

Ps. Anyone who votes for Bush deserves him!winkiss

CConn882
yeah, I gotta go to... Fun arguing with you Tex.

ragesRemorse
no yeah there country, entire country has clean drinking water which they never had before, there electrical grid is as good as ours

lil bitchiness
Bush annoys the hell out of me. His stupidity is amazing. However, Tony Blair is even bigger shit than Bush.

Bush is dumb, but Blair is following him arround. Bush says jump, Blair says how high! Idiots!

bardock
atleast blair will admit he is wrong

CConn882
Bush graduated from Harvard Business School, one of hardest things anyone could do.

Let's stop with the insults. Bush annoys you because you disagree with him. No need for dramatics.

KidRock
Lol now here comes the noobs saying..."his daddy got him through harvard!!! I watch CNN so i know everything!"

Yeah people just becuase you disagree with him no need to insult him.

lil bitchiness
I can insult Bush as much as i please. I dont think hes a moron because i disagree with him, I disagree with him BECAUSE hes a moron!

I mean, anyone hear his last speach?

'' Our enemy is inovative and resorsful - and so are we
They never stop thinking of ways to harm our country and our people - and so do we ''

Wow, Harvard Business School will be really proud of their graduates!

Whats even more worrying is that those speaches were written for him, and he was ment to rehears those!!
You really have to be a complete moron to do that!

Tptmanno1
Have you every heard him go off teleprompter?
OMFG it's halrious.

Corlindel
Funny..

Bush does not annoy me. He makes me laugh. But his admnistration and some of his "friends" annoy me! Yes! : stick out tongue

I bet he bought his graduation :rolleyes

lil bitchiness
He did buy his graduation. I didnt even see the point of bringin up the fact he graduated from Harverd Business School. That certainly didnt prevent him from being an idiot.

Tex
laughing

Mr Parker
Yes Very true.There is also evidence that Bush knew the 9/11 tradgedy would happen and didnt do a damn thing to try and stop it.

Corlindel
stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Priceless! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Everyone try this laughing out loud

You can make Bush say anything you want!!

http://www.actofme.co.uk/bush_speech/bushspeechwriter.html

Im so amused embarrasment

MC Mike
hysterical

And again... and again.... and again...

lil bitchiness
I made him say :

''God Bless America, the slave holding society obtained with the help of Iraq'' laughing out loud

stick out tongue

WindDancer
This reminds me of a few years ago. I used to dislike Clinton (while everyone else was praising him) and never like him for his idiotic decisions. But then I realise that no matter how much I would make fun of him or call him names.....at the end of the day he was still president. Now Bush is president and he is now the center of attention. I laugh at all the jokes and the name calling (I think is quite funny) but again at the end of the day......he still the president. Catching my drift? wink

Tex
He wont be for long! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I do! eek! hes the face of America everyone laughs at.

hobbit_dude
wasnt expecting anything less roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

hobbit_dude
u know.. i thnk bush thinks the same... but now almost every country in the world hate americans bcoz of that bush of urs, and well u might not care but a lot of ppl do, and 6 years ago or less, americans were luved all over the world coz they were really cool, but now even in china i mean like no offense but a very undeveloped country has millions of ppl who hate americans...

and please PLEASE dont b so closed minded and say 'I dont care what other ppl think' coz man i gotta tell u the world is getting smaller everyday wink

The Omega
China? Underdeveloped? It's the country with the highest growth-rate in the world!!

And no - six years ago the whole world didn't love the US, and today not everyone in the world HATES the US. It's propaganda, meant to alienate Americans and Europeans and I refuse to buy into that.

We're all PEOPLE fer petes sake!

yerssot
speak for yourself, damnit alien

wink

Fëanor
over the weekend, i lost a very good friend...over bush

as with any discussion in regards to politics, religions, and politicians the debate became very heated; on his part...

his view is that bush is evil incarnate. and when he utters said word it is filled with venom and hatred for a man who is leader of our country...i have no love for the man, but to consider him in league with Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Hussein seemed a bit overly extreme...i asked: has he committed genocide on a scale similar to them.?..he replied: he didn't have to, look at our economy our freedoms...slowly but surely he's taking them away he added.

then i asked: but has he sent out or created a secret police network to monitor our thoughts and words? destroy free thinking, abolish all religions other than what Bush deems appropriate? jailed dissident politicians not in line with his thinking? set up internment camps?

his reply: he's still evil!!! to which he added I was a Bush lover, and in retort i said in defence: Kerry is no better...his policies are questionable, his voting records for laws and decrees are suspect...his services in the military are debatable...his morals are a facade for the benefit of the voters in the midwest...

an hour after all this, it was decided that my friend and I could not see eye to eye on the matter, which more or less lead to our not speaking...

Tex
RESUME
GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20520
United States

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

Law Enforcement:
I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the
influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's
license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been
"lost" and is not available.

Military:
I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to
take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By
joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty
in Vietnam.

College:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE

I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil
business in Midland, Texas, in 1975. I bought an oil company, but
couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly
after I sold all my stock. I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team
in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. With the
help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including
Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS

- I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies,
making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure,
Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.
- I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of
billions in borrowed money.
- I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history.
- With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my
father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after
losing by over 500,000 votes.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT

- I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a
criminal record.
- I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over
one billion dollars per week.
- I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
- I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
- I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
12-month period.
- I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
- I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of
the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million
Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.
- I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza
Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
- I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.
- I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the
most corporate campaign donations.
- My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best
friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy
fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
- My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys
to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election
decision.
- I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against
investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent
investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent
investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history. I
presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused
to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
- I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
- I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be
awarded government contracts.
- I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any
President in U.S. history.
- I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest
bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.
- I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.
- I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations
remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
- I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
- I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners of war"
detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
- I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations
election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
- I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any
President since the advent of television.
- I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year
period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over
the worst security failure in U.S. history.
- I garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after the World
Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the
most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in
world history.
- I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people),
shattering the record for protests against any person in the history
of mankind.
- I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked,
pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation.
I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S.
citizens, and the world community.
- I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut
in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.
- In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for
attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
- I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans
(71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and
security.
- I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.
- I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden
to justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES

- All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my
father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
- All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
view.
- All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President,
attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public review.
PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004!

Linkalicious
I like how you mock my comment and then spit this dribble out.

Thanks Omega...I didn't want to waste my time with this one...

oh and I particularly like the part where Tex blames the drop in stock prices on George Bush and not the terrorist attacks. Next time shoot with a loaded gun. cool

bardock
well mr. bush i will call you.*leaves room* hahaha how did he get eleceted with a record like that.

lil bitchiness
I really doubt Tex wrote that roll eyes (sarcastic) even if he did, hes absolutely right.

RaventheOnly
Unfourtunetly the reason it has the highest growth rate is because they use the population as slave labor erm thats not growth.

I agree with the propaganda.

Darth Revan
"I will take innocent life using chemical, biological, and one day nuclear weapons, unlike Saddam Hussein. I am providing some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

laughing

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Its the funniest thing ever!!

Darth Revan
I know it's great laughing laughing out loud

Linkalicious
I'm fully aware that he did write it, but it doesn't change the fact that the very day after the terrorists attacks....our stock market got decimated. It was an uphill battle since.

Totally Bush's fault....I'm sure! no

Corlindel
Great post Tex thumb up

Linkalicious
oops...i meant DIDN'T write it. embarrasment

Tex
I got that in an e-mail.
It originally appeared in some magazine.

finti
a slip up ala Bush

finti
came over this site build a better Bush

Agent Elrond
lol, pretty cool. Time to build a better (or worse, lol) Bush

Dr. Strangelove
I never knew what a hick Bush looks like when hes bald and has bad teeth.

Moo Cow
if you give him a bald head, evil eyes, and a big smile, he looks really really scary messed

Dr. Strangelove
If you give him regular eyes, needs a shave and bad hair dye he kind of looks like Dennis Miller.

Papaumau
Combover/idiot eyes/bad teeth !

I tried to save it and post it here but it only saves in bits.

I cannae be bothered stiching the three bits together and then reducing it to be the right size for the forum.

A hoot anyway !

phinney6
Bald, Winking, Big Smile

moonwalker741
laughing laughing awesome

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/1743/untitled228.jpg

Darth Revan
From an interview I found online:

"George W. Bush is an extremely evil person, and what he is doing is going to bring us down. He is going to make it very difficult for me to travel around the world because I am an American, and people will look at me in exactly the same way they used to look at Germans when they were traveling in the Fifties, right after World War II. We are living in McCarthyism, The Third Reich, and people don't even realize it.

Look at the events of September 11. The person who profited from that was the President of the United States-the same one who was not elected by the people but instead by a fault in the electoral system. His public opinion was at an all-time low, so he benefited from it. His family's oil, war, and weapons interests all benefited. And everyone was so scared that they willingly gave up their civil rights, so that if anyone discovers how evil this guy is, they can't do anything about it.

It really amazes me that the American people are just blindly letting this go on. They are not even considering the possibility that their government could be lying to them. It is absolutely nauseating."

rock

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Wow Maynard sure gave realistic points about our President.

What really disturbs me is just as Maynard said is how we the people gave up one of our civil rights so easily, when so many people died to give them to us.

now anybody with an authorative position can burst into our house without a warrant, geez, does that suck or what.

Darth Revan
I know, Bush is such a f*cking moron. The ironic thing about this is that I found this part of the interview on a forum, in a thread called, "Maynard James Keenan from Tool is a traitor!" or some bullshit like that. laughing

People who do things like that are only adding fuel to the fire. Nobody's going to change their opinion because of what one right wing nutcase says. What they're going to do is go out and buy tickets for Tool. Like the Dixie Chicks thing... One of them insulted Bush, and they had this big fight with Toby Keith, and they sold out their entire tour.

WindDancer
Looks like Maynard has been watching Farenheit 9/11.

Darth Revan
Actually I think he said that before it came out... Could be wrong though

lil bitchiness
cry I knew this man was my hero for a reason!

What can i say, Maynard James Keenan, name says it all! rock

lil bitchiness
You obviously dont know first thing about Maynard if you think a documentary/movie can brainwash him into believing anything.

Darth Revan
I know yes rock

BackFire
Hmm...I've heard it all before. Solid points, but nothing new.

The Omega

WindDancer
Well, do you know if he has seen the film? But you're right I don't know much about him. Rock artist speaking again'st politcal figures......that's pretty typical.

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah it is somewhat scary if you voice your displeasure about Bush, right wing freaks call you unamerican and a traitor.

WindDancer
I think is great he get's to express his freedom of speech! I think we are ALL entitled to expres our own.

BackFire
Yes, but any insult from a right wing dumbass is an inherint compliment when you think about it, because it means you don't have something in common with them, and that's a good thing.

Darth Revan
Well yeah, but then you have people calling you a "traitor" because you don't like the president... That's just an outright assertion.

Darth Revan
good point laughing

lil bitchiness
Well, I cant sit here and talk to you or argue with you about Maynard because you evidently havent heard any of Tool's music, if you did youd understand what all of us are talking about. I would strongly suggest you look into that thumb up before coming up with comments about him.

Maynard has a mind of his own, and his grotesque but very artistic videos and clever metaphoric lyrics prove this.

WindDancer

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>