Choices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
I was in Best Buy today, with only $20. That meant I could only get one CD. I was torn between Velvet Revolver: Contraband and A Perfect Circle: Thirteenth Step. After about 10 minutes of serious pondering, I went with Velvet Revolver, although, the Perfect Circle CD was the last one currently in stock. Being broke sucks.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Fearnix
man you should have got A Perfect Circle: Thirteenth Step
and yeah i am totaly broke at the moment

Deathblow
Course it sucks, but getting Velvet Revolver over APC sucks even more erm

Arachnoidfreak
Bah I say! I'm getting more money next week, and then it's off to Best Buy to get NIN: A Downward Spiral, and Perfect Circle: Thirteenth Step. No big deal really, since I'm going back soon, but usually I don't get a chance to go back, and I'm stuck with my choice. I'm happy I'm not stuck this time though.

Besides, Velvet Revolver is kick ass.

Fearnix
i am so poor i have to buy all my CDs second hand thumb down

Arachnoidfreak
Same here, I buy all of my video games used. CDs I am willing to dish out the $15 for though, Best Buy has good prices. I stopped downloading shit cuz it f*cked with my computer alot.

ElectricBugaloo
go to Best Buys on Tuesdays, that's when they have their sales on CDs, you can usually get cds for less than $10.00

PrefectRonnykin
Im not *looks in wallet* ...oh

cry

Broken_Johnson
Well one time I was making a cd and I only had room for like 8 more minutes... so had to choose between a devil driver song or a dark throne song.... I ended up going for devil driver cause they were my favorite band at the time

Fearnix
i would have chose dark throne but driver are allmost as kool

Broken_Johnson
well i liked driver more when i made the cd

Fearnix
driver kick ass almost as much as you

Broken_Johnson
lol, i know zorro

Fearnix
but i would say dark throne just as much ass as you

Broken_Johnson
if not more

Fearnix
nah not more

Broken_Johnson
lol, well that makes me pretty good since dark throne kicks major ass... thanx zorro

Fearnix
thats ok smile

bardock
velvet revlover was the best choice. well done

Fearnix
it wasent

Alpha Centauri
Arac,

Contraband and Thirteenth Step are both essential additions to any music library but Thirteenth Step is the superior album from the superior band.

You've never heard The Downward Spiral or you have and are just buying/rebuying it? If you haven't heard it.....man I'm sorry. If you have then awesome in getting it again.

As you're an NIN fan I'm gonna ask a question, which should be answered "Yes".

Have you heard or do you own The Fragile? Also if you want I'll throw together a list of bands to check out and PM you them or something.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I've heard most of Downward Spiral, and Further Down the Spiral also. I'm just going to buy it for the first time. I've heard just about everything from NIN, I did a 10 minute presentation on them for music class, so research was necessary. I'm severely disappointed that I missed the tour cry.

Yes, I own The Fragile, and I listen to it nearly every day. My second favorite NIN album, Pretty Hate Machine being the first.

A list would rock, thanks.

Fearnix
i only own Further Down the Spiral in a digi pack and fagil on burnt CD but i know all there song they ****ing rock santa

Alpha Centauri
Well catch them this time around when Trent releases Bleed Through.

I'll browse my collection and get back to you.

-AC

Fearnix
BTW Bleeding Through are a good band aswell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.