Wow Canadians are <insert angry word here>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Wow I went up to canada a few weekends ago with some friends (we live in the states). I must say..they are some of the biggest jerks up there. We were at a resteraunt and people just seemed to give us dirty looks. Even the waiters there werent polite or anything. We tried to call him over he would just avoid us on purpose. People obviously knew we were from the states since some of my friends had on college jackets. There were more things that happened to us but we mostly just got a bad vibe.

Now I know im going to get flamed by people saying NOT ALL CANADAIANS ARE LIKE THATT GRR!!!. but w/e there were very few cool people where we went.

Lil' Backfire
You will find that there are rude people in every country you go to. Ignorance is everywhere.

NyC-gUrL
I was in canada last week (and Im american too), I didnt get any disrespect blink

people were kinda patronizing towards americans some of the time though, but I was kinda expecting that.

Lil' Backfire
We (Canadians) are, for the most part, well mannered and respecting of others. There are the odd exceptions to the rules, but there is an exception to every rule.

WindDancer
The only time I can think of when Canadians go bad is in a Hockey Game.

btw-is Hockey night in Canada still showing on tv? I haven't watch Don in ages!

KidRock
I wouldnt have minded if it were just a few people but it seemed like 90% of the people didnt like us lol and its not like we did anything wrong.

Also I read a statistic that said 40% of all canadian children are taught to hate americans?

Corran
I was in Canada for a few weeks a couple of years back, I found the locals extremely nice and friendly.

Capt_Fantastic
I've been to Canada several times, and never experienced anything out of the ordinary. I've actually met some of the nicest people in the world there.

NyC-gUrL
^me too...theyre really kind overthere yes

bardock
canadians are normal people

Corran
I wouldn't go that far.

Tex
Everyone hates Americans now, thank your president and get used to it babe! winkiss

§nakehead
When I visited there lots of people seemed to hate america

bardock
the usa has little or no respect in the world.

BackFire
Who cares what Canadians think? They're Canadian, they're just following the current trend of disliking everything about America.

bardock
kid rock was made that canadians didnt like him. no he doesnt like canadians. what does all this hate solve?

Manôkhâu
No, they weren't being mean-they feared he might invade us. stick out tongue

MC Mike
And the usa has little or no respect FOR the world. no expression

KidRock
Yet were sending millions of dollars to fight aids in africa...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And if canadians have no respect for Americans forget them. Its not like there country is anything special in the world. Do they even have an army lol or just there 1st cavalry division of moose riders.

Dr. Strangelove
I was in Canada a year ago, never had any problems AYE.

Creechuur
Don't even try to say that Canada out-rudes America. We are the rudest sonsabitches on the planet...a badge I wear with pride!

Don't mistake rudeness with snootyness. I wouldn't say Canada is rude...just French.

Manôkhâu
You mean, just THE French....

Creechuur
I MEANT WHAT I SAID, JAGOFF!

See, theres a typical rude American response.

finti
so what is this all aboot

KidRock
haha its aboot diplomacy its aboot respect its aboot..its aboot...what are u all laughing aboot?!?!

Beyond Image
^ great line from the greatest cartoon on freaking earth, MAN!

I like Canada, i like the mountains and the early morning fog that hangs around the mountains like the fluff on a christmas boot.

LeAtHerRFace
And there are nice people out there too. Kindness is everywhere.

silver_tears
That is beyond ignorant right there no expression

§nakehead
Fight the Canadian power!!

gun_bandana canadian

Alpha Centauri
"I wouldnt have minded if it were just a few people but it seemed like 90% of the people didnt like us lol and its not like we did anything wrong."

You mean 90% of the people where you were. It's like coming to England and going to Birmingham, getting bad hospitality and then claiming the British hate Americans.

"Don't mistake rudeness with snootyness. I wouldn't say Canada is rude...just French."

I've been to France and the people I met when I were there were perfectly fine. You can't really blame a country that everybody wails on, wailing back at you once in a while.

-AC

BackFire
They have no power, none.

finti
I knew those Villa fans were bad news

He he he you should meet the French that lives here in Stavanger who is really pissed cause there are so few Norwegian speaking French in the area.

Creechuur
"I like Canada, i like the mountains and the early morning fog that hangs around the mountains like the fluff on a christmas boot."

Yippy skippy, hippy.

Beyond Image
hey,what's that about, i mean, aboot? ^^

§nakehead
okey, Fight Canada! gun_bandana canadian

Tired Hiker
The Canadian government has apologized for Brian Adams on several occasions. smile

ClaraG
i'm just back from a holiday in canada and i think canadians are brilliant! they are so kind and welcoming.

mouth
i LOVE canadians!! they're so freindly!.. when i went to vancouver, everyone was extreamly warm , and i had no complaints.

USA.. laughing out loud that's a diffrent story.. where i went they're rude to the people who bring them money .. i stopped going there because i found the people.. ugh.. i'm not saying all americans are like that.. just the one's that i meet

BackFire
hahahhaha

KidRock
Coming from a person with a marijuana leaf as there avatar and marijuana legal in canada. I cant see why you wouldnt like it there.

hobbit_dude
i know... tho it's kinda unfair for americans every1 hates them just coz of bush! so when ppl's like oh yeah americans suck, am like not bcoz the president does bad things means the ppl is bad, Ive been to america (florida, NY, LA, seattle, etc.) and there is a lot of nice ppl, but some arent of course, but even tho there r some ppl really mean I had a great time! and well I luv canadians!!! and canada!!! when i went there ppl was soooooooooooooooo nice, i had a reeally good time!! nice hotel nice ppl noce restourants everything was perfect I beg to my mom that we go to live there, ad what is awesome os taht she is consideing it coz canada rocks!! rock oh and so does LA ( california love )

ClaraG
the only bad thing about canada is celine dion. the rest is all goooood

finti
well Glass Tiger kind of sucked

Reborn Again
Depending on who you meet, we Canadian's are a very nice people. Despite George W. Bushing lying to you American's about the war in Iraq, in which I at first supported, most American's are well mannered. I think Bush should be thrown out of office for his actions. He's lied, cheated, and sent innocent people to their death on a falsehood. Most people judge a culture by its leader. If the leader is respectful and his actions are just, the culture is thus thought such. If it's the opposite, the actions follow suit...and its people are thought guilty by association. Which shouldn't be.

lil bitchiness
Im paralized with shock regarding the wrongness of that sentance no expression

Linkalicious
yes, it's more like billions to send medication and vaccines to South Africa....

but you get the point. wink

and Canadians for the most part are pretty cool. Just don't tell them you smoke better pot then them....that tends to piss them off. yes

mouth
you're talking to me and not clara..
why i wouldn't like it there??

GroundedAgain
WHOA

complain about them bein rude and then coming here and makin fun of them i'm not canadian but i mite just as well be growing up 8 mintues from the border and goin there fer many vacations, ta shop, or even ta eat. i say eh all da time (or aye watever) and i find dat canadians are more friendly than city people by far

oooooooo that last comment is gunna get me shot isn't it *runs out of thread screaming*

Beyond Image
i stayed at a RV park in Chilliwick, Canada. Bought some Wal-Mart socks, because we got stuck on the way out. Went up there to buy some Canadian gunja and shake the hands of REAL mountain tribes.

mouth
B.C ganja is the best!! i'd move there in a sec
CANADA KICKS ASS

Beyond Image
yup, a nickle bag finished me off, my red eyes glowed in the dark like a demon.

KidRock
Wow please I dont want someone as idiotic as you in America. By all means move to canada..now.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Your comments are so hypocritical and wrong, it makes me laugh!

ladygrim
lol ... i cant be mean ... its not in my nature lol

hobbit_dude
i know he made me laugh roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue big grin laughing

botankus
_

yerssot
you must be joking... canadians not friendly?
mymy, been there twice and everytime I had to beat them off me when we were being served.

In my experience, Canadians are VERY friendly, very warm, caring people and although the people get payed in tips, making them go and get glued to your arm/lap, they make it up with a nice smile.

In other words ...
Go Canaduh happy

hezzy_baby
Shouldn't you be used to it by now? smile

hezzy_baby
And yes, hockey night in Canada is still on big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.